• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'ello there.

Years
  • Well, hello.
    -bows-

I have played Pokemon games since my early youth, when I picked up a GameBoy Color, and a copy of Pokemon Red. I play the games occasionally again now, (more so lately, I had forgotten how much fun frying large anthropomorphic bugs with a pet dragon, can be..) but my main interest is just in the world, as I am a lover of any imaginary world, and one so interconnected with my youth will always hold a special place in my heart. Therefore I'll probably mostly frequent the fan-fiction area, where I am thinking of setting down some stories that have been buzzing around my cranium lately, like a very wordy gang of slightly inebriated Beedrill. I may pop up elsewhere though, if it has anything to do with steampunk, fiction in general, music, or how incredibly adorable Oshawott is.
    Annnnd, that is all, I guess.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hi there, RandomShred :D I'm Classic Sonic, but please just call me Sonic :)

You have quite the lovely PokeHistory there, starting from the beginning..I only started with Diamond, but quickly tried all the other games. You're really into the regions of Pokemon, and that's good! Pokemon's one of those games I'd claim artistic, at least, in architectural matters. I see you're thinking of posting a story in the fanfic section? I'll be sure to come along and read it :) Oshawott is an amazingly adorable Pokemon in my opinion, in my top 5 cutest Pokemon.

I hope you have a fun time here, and don't hesitate to VM me!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there RandomShred, welcome to PokeCommunity! I myself started Pokemon with a copy of Pokemon Crytsal (2nd best Pokemon game in my opinion). And yes, it can be fun owning everything in your path with an overpowered Pokemon :P But welcome back to Pokemon :D (I assume) Our Fan Fiction forums can be found here. While I don't write, I do read fan fiction. Though I don't seem to enjoy Pokemon ones so I mostly read on fanfiction.net. If you like writing though, perhaps the Role Playing Section would interest you? It might be worth checking out :3

Now for a few questions:
    Do you play any of the DS versions of Pokemon?
    What other kinds of games do you play?
    What do you think of PokeCommunity so far?

Make sure you read the rules, it can really help in preventing any accidental problems down the line. If you have any further questions or simply want to chat, feel free to contact me or another staff member. I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity.

Years
  • Hello there guys. :)
    Sonic, yes, I have played a fair number of games, and the Pokemon series in general just stands out from the pack as having a lot more depth to the characters you run into, and the places you visit. I had literally been waiting my entire childhood for an otter Pokemon, so Oshawott basically got me back into Pokemon, when I first saw one, haha, so is pretty high up all of my favorite lists. Thanks for the kind welcome and I hope to see you around more. :)
    Tabor, thank you very much for all the suggestions, (I had checked out the fan-fiction forum before, but I didn't see a RP forum, I will be sure to check that out. :D) and you needn't worry, I read the rules thoroughly. ;) I always endeavor, to the best of my abilities, to be generally kind and courteous on the few forums I join, and always try to be a law-abiding citizen. :P
    Onto the questions!
    I have a DS, (it was abandoned by some family member or another, so I took the liberty of dusting it off and putting it to good use.) and a few games, although I sadly have not had the chance to pick up Black or Diamond yet, I do have SoulSilver, which was a priority for me since Crystal is probably my favorite overall, and I mostly play Emerald on the DS, my GBA being in.. well, less then pristine shape, after all these years. Black will probably be my next purchase.
    As for other games, I mostly play an odd mix between older Nintendo games, (I am a sucker for nostalgia), and all sorts of RTS games and such things. I am fairly fond of the standards, Call Of Duty, Halo, and all that, but the multiplayer crowds on those games are truly appalling human beings, with a few exceptions. FPS games tend to bring out the worst in humanity. :P
    As for the community, I am loving the air of it so far. I have read through a fair bit of random forum posts, to get a feel for it, and in general, everyone seems very well-mannered and kind, and no one can ask for better then that.
    And of course, there is the kind welcome I have received myself. -bows-

Years
  • Hello there to you as well. -bows- I suppose I am spiritual, yes, I am glad it shows, in a good way. I am also glad to meet some fellow new people on here. :)

Back