• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello there!

Years
  • Hi TopHat! Welcome to PC, we are indeed happy to have you.

Yeah I'm not usually good at saying stuff in my intro either lol. =p Do you play Sun or Moon right now and are you working on any games? Good way to start things off. Have fun. :D

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    It's okay, introductions is the most annoying thing to do cause you hardly know what to write about yourselves.

Hope you enjoy your time on here, it's a nice community. See you around~

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I'm new. I guess I'm new. I don't know what to say.

I'm meh at stuff but I'm good at Pokemon and I like making small games.
    Hey TopHat, welcome to the community.

Hey its okay, I know how awkward first introductions can be.

Just make urself comfortable here, browse around the Forums & I'm sure u'll find lotsa stuff that interest u.

See ya around.

Pika Pika :chu:

TheTopHatGhost

I'm a ghost. With a hat.
    Years
  • That was quite a lot of posts in a few days!

Do you play Sun or Moon right now and are you working on any games? Good way to start things off.

I play Pokemon Sun, although I'm doing worse then I thought I would.

There's anything specific you're looking for around here?

I'm not entirely certain what to do, but I'm good at Pokemon Essentials (Although all my projects are ded)

I might do a quick ROM hack though.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Sun is pretty tough compared to most of the other pokemon games, but I hope you're enjoying it all the same! And welcome! Nice to meet you, and if you need someone to chat with, I'm always happy to! I hope you have a great weekend. <33

Back