• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello.

Confuse

the points never matter
Years
  • Sup, MuffinMan(if I can call you that). Cool name.

Anyways, I hope you have a good time here, and I'll see you around.

Milk and Peace

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, as of today onwards, I know The Muffin Man. :x Do you live on Drury Lane?

Your name amuses me to no end good sir, please allow me to welcome you to Pokecommunity. :D

Read the rules and enjoy~!
    NO! NOT THE GUMDROP BUTTONS

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Gasp! It's the Muffin Man! Welcome to PC Mr. Muffin.

Read the rules and all of those sayings.

*Tears off Muffin's arm to eat*

Haha hoho hee hee

Years
  • *eats the muffin man*

^____^

Welcome to PC! Well... that's what I'd say... IF I DIDN'T EAT YOU >:D

In all seriousness, have a great time! As you can see, we're fun people. So I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Sana don't eat our new member!!! =O

Welcome to PC, Muffinman! You're already becoming quite the celebrity XD....

Anyway, you should enjoy yourself here. As you can clearly see, we are an awesome community with awesome people to go along with it!

I'll be looking forward to those tasty muffins, and I'll see you around!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The MuffinMan has arrived!

Welcome to the forums, your name is making you a celebrity of sorts.
    Try and Read the rules and have fun.

P.S: Your name=Epic Win!

Years
  • It's the muffin man!

THE MUFFIN MAN OH MY GOD IT'S YOU THE MUFFIN MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY YOU OH MY GOD CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH AND A PIECE OF YOUR ARM PLEASE CAN I CAN I YOUR MUFFINY GOODNESS IS SO AWESOME OH YEAAH

-cough-

Anyway, welcome to PC! Please stick around and have a great time, because you're worth it. :D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Guess a lot of members love the muffin.
    th_ahmunnaeatchoosig.png

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • My god...
    You have discovered what every member on the Pokécommunity has in common:
    Love for muffins!

How on earth did you know such a carefully guarded secret?!

Welcome to the community, Muffin Man!
    (That's just so much fun to say! :3)

Sadly, I don't think it would be appropriate for me to write my reportedly novelistic welcoming post as it seems you have already received quite the warm welcome indeed! I can tell you're going to be a hot commodity around these parts!
    (The rest of you should really welcome people more often... 'Tis fun people!)

Now go, go spread your muffiny goodness to the rest of the community! May no pastry obsessed entity slow you down!
    God speed, Muffin Man!

Years
  • I hope you realise your welcome thread has pulled in about triple the replies that most of them get...Congrats.
    Anyway, just behave and respect people in general and you'll be well-known in no time. Post around and don't be afraid to post a quick hello in anyone's profile; we're a friendly bunch... =P

Back