• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hi, I'm Josh :)

Took me at least a day for my acc to be activated because the links I was getting was weird or mess up or somthing. Anyways, I'm excited b/c I like this forum! I'm kind of a noob when it comes to pokemon, but I love them anyways :D:D:D

Question: How do I be more active around the forums?

-- Hyashi

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Oh, my bad...
    I'll retry again on introductions:

I like pokemon, especially the adorable but powning ones (although I don't know which one they are >.<)
    I've played pokemon before but I never had a strategy to it before
    Silver, Gold, & Crystal versions are my fav, though Yellow was fun
    I haven't played any of the games after Emerald and those series
    Kinda confused on the natures and all the new stuff to the pokemons nowadays
    I found my silver version (emulator) and decided to play again
    But this time I wanna learn strategies to make some of my adorable fav pokemons strong
    && that's bout it :D

Sorry bout the first post

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Adorable but pwning... I hate those kinds. Makes me cringe when I lose to them ;)

Anyways, welcome, and I'm sure no-one's gonna kill you for your first post

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yeah, sorry 'bout that >.<
    I have ruby and those series and SC but I don't have FRLG
    I haven't played it either
    is it good?

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • I haven't played a Pokemon game that I didn't like, with the exception to the one where you do missions and catch pokemon by circling them, I couldn't get passed this one part with Tyranitars..., but anyways, if you stick to the main series, I doubt you'll be disappointed. Well, I'm not sure about HG and SS. My cat peed on my DS, making it unplayable. But the original Silver, Gold, and Crystal were my favorites, despite the graphics -.o

Anyways, welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm kinda newish myself, so I can't offer much help about being active, just look around all the forums until you find something ya wanna talk about (:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Ok Thanks guys. I haven't really played pokemon as often as I would like to, so I'm out of the loop with the new things of it. But I still like it.

Thanks Zirkle. I'll go look around and comment here and there

Zenith98s

I'm new, but not so...
    Years
  • Ya can play FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire on emulator too! Sorry I forgot, Welcome to PokéCommunity! Read the rules also!!

FR/LG wound be the best 3rd Gen Kanto video game...
    I haven't ever finished it...(upto 6th Island)
    I have completed G/S/C million times... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back