• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello!

8U

I'm random. What about you?
Years
  • Hi. I'm 8U, and when you say, "Hi 8U." really fast, it sounds a bit like, "I ate you."

Anyways, i'm not that new to pokecommunity, but this IS my first account. I own most of the pokemon games and i hope one day i can FINALLY keep making a hack instead of dropping it.

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Ah... Another visitor to the Hacking parts of the forum, I see. I know nothing about that, unfortunately. Oh well. Welcome to PC! I'm always around to give a helping hand if you need one!

P.S. It's good to see someone who doesn't use cheats! Good for you!

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Hello, person who doesn't use cheats! And welcome! I leik usernames that are unique...in your case, a smiley. Also, not just any smiley, but with a joke attached to it.
    I just ate you.
    XD

8U

I'm random. What about you?
    Years
  • Thanks! I don;t use cheats because it takes out the fun of being annoyed at training :P

Back