• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello!

Years
  • Hi! I'm Rhys, though I tend to go by Lukar online (Or, more recently, Spice). After a long while, I've kind of gotten back into the Pokémon series recently, so I figured, why not chat with others about it?

Admittedly, though, I'm pretty behind. The only games I have are FireRed and Emerald. :P I got a 3DS recently, though, so I hope to get the newest games eventually, namely HeartGold and Y once it comes out.

As for things I like to do... I'm a pretty big gamer (You can typically find me on Xbox Live playing Black Ops II :P), and I also enjoy reading and singing. I also love to write, which is partly due to helping my buddy Morkula with his site, 4P Games.

Well, that's all there is to say, I guess. I hope to see you guys around!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there Lukar115, welcome to PokeCommunity. It's great to know that you've come back to the dark side playing Pokemon :D

If you currently only have some Gen III games, you head over to Advance Generation Games for some friendly discussion and what not. In addition, you can head over to our newly opened Pokemon X and Pokemon Y forums for news, discussion, and speculation about them.

As for being, don't sweat it. We understand that not everyone has the time and/or money to be buying and playing that many games at once. Just go at whatever pace suits you.

If you love writing, consider checking out the Fan Fiction & Writing forums. I believe it is not just limited to Pokemon related stories.

In any case, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to our cozy forum on the web, Lukar! Nice to meet you!

Seems like a lot of fans have their ups and downs when it comes to being interested in Pokemon at some point, though luckily I've never lost interest in the series yet. But joining a community like this one is a great way to keep your love for it alive - there are so many fans around for you to converse with as well as lots of discussions to get involved in based on your interests. Definitely give HeartGold a try when you're able; I found those games to be really worthwhile remake of Gold/Silver and they really added a lot of neat features into the game (like the Pokeathlon). <3 As for X and Y... the news on those has gotten many of us obsessed and hopefully you're just as interested in those games as others are. They really do look absolutely wonderful! Which starter do you plan on choosing? :D

If you're a gamer, checking out the Video Games section might be worthwhile. There are plenty of other gaming enthusiasts here on PC so it's definitely worth getting involved in some of the discussions in our VG forum. :3 Though it seems you have a lot of other interests as well, and the forum should have a section for pretty much everything you've listed with the only exception being singing, which has a place in the Creative Media Showcase thread.

That's pretty much all I have to say (for now) before I run off to eat, so have a great time here! Nice to know you're friends with some members here already as that makes it all the more fun to keep checking back. See you around~

Last edited:
    Back