• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello'

Eagle-Eye_Shuriken

Pokemon:Dawn/Dusk Creator
Years
  • Ello' fellow Poke'Mon Fans :classic: .
    This seems like a great place to meet other Poke Fantics ( Like me :classic: ).
    I've been playing the Poke' Mon games since Yellow first came out (I feel old lol).
    I mainly play Gold/Silver now.
    Everyonce in awhile,i'll whip out Shappire/Ruby but i enjoy the old school games more :classic: .
    Anyway talk to you later,
    EES

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2007
    Hello there, welcome to The PokeCommunity Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! I really like your siggy!

Eagle-Eye_Shuriken

Years
  • Thanks for the comments PloKoon & !!**Alex**!!.
    Im glad you guys like my sig/ava but i did not design them (I am a Newbie sig designer),It was made by my friend AOWTNT on the artist play ground called Pixel-Junkies.com
    Again thanks for the comment,Ttyl.
    EES

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC forums Eagle-Eye_Shuriken ^^

I've got to agree with the others you got a nice ava/siggy set, I like it as well ^^ Have a nice time here at PC forums, read the rules if you think it's needed and feel free to PM me if you want to be friends. Well then, see ya around!

--Hayate--

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • Welcome to PC =D Make sure you read the rules and pm me if you want to be friends^^.

I like your sig too, it's really cool!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Welcome to PC, Eagle! (can I call you that for short?)

Anyway, as everyone have already said, cool theme ^^ I like Kakashi...

Feel free to PM me anytime, and see you around! x3

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Hey
    Welcome to the PC (Pokemon Community)
    I have been playing Pokemon from the begining! ^_^
    Yep, I got Red and Blue just a few days after its first debu! I was in first grade then!
    And I'm still playin it! ^_^

Anyway, welcome
    Follow the rules, and have fun ^_^
    Oh, and PM (Private Message) me if you need a friend!

Later dude

Eagle-Eye_Shuriken

Years
  • Thanks for the comments Shiranui,Absolitude,Captain Arcane & Auron :classic: .
    Shiranui,You can call me Eagle,EagleEye,Shuriken or EES for short,all fine with me :classic: . Kakashi is my top fav char in Naurto but i also like Gaara and Sabuso.
    CA thats cool, :classic: always fun to start early gives your more time to get good at it :classic: .
    Im glad everone else liked my theme :),thanks guys & girls.
    EES

Back