• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elloz.

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    Hello everyone. I know you know I have been on this site for at least 20 days.

I forgot to post here :|

Now, a little about myself.

Hiya, my name is Jaye (or DestinyBender) and I love Pokemon. My favourite starter is Totodile, the one I hate is Chimchar (sorry!) I come from Australia.

I type in this font when I post a thread. I use normal font when I post. Odd, eh?

I like to use roms, but luckily, all the games I download I already own, so... it's not illegal.

The gaming stations I own are N64, DS, PS2, PS3 and a Gameboy Advance.

Lucky, eh?

Well.. that's all I can legally tell you about myself.

~DB

PS: This is possibly the longest post I have ever posted :D
    Edit: I have changed my mind about teh different fonts for threads/posts.

Last edited:

kostikas

KoStikaSTh3FireKinG
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    welcome bender..i post too in this section.but my post was too small xD
    i don't like big post's either :D
    if you want we can make a rom together ^^
    i know some thing's either.the most i thing.i m not good in spriting but i know to hack the other things.i d like to share a rom with someone so we can spend some hours on it. i m waiting answers.if someone want it.can ask 4 my msn ^^ cyaaa!

Np bender.i m waiting.i always wanted to make a serius rom with someone.So..Let's do this and
    i hope the other people will support us too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well.. that's all I can legally tell you about myself.
    ...makes me wonder what the illegal things are. ._.

Welcome, welcome to the forums, Jaye. Haven't yet met another member meticulous enough to format their threads differently then their posts; looks like you get a uniqueness sticker. o/

Glad you're enjoying the hacking scene. Some of 'em are pretty good, uh?

Dragonfly Z

Frozen Soul
    Years
    Hey, Jaye! (lol rhyme)

So I hear you like ROMS, huh?
    I do too! Read the Rules if you haven't already. (Read the FAQ, too. There's some pretty good info in there!)
    So feel free to PM me or leave a visitor message!
    Hope you enjoy your stay at PC! :)

Back