• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elvis is in the Building

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
Years
  • Hey

I named my character Ashlein...but you know what's ironic? I wasn't thinking of Ash when I named her. Maybe I'll put up my fic about her soon. I'm trying to make a garage title of Pokemon but I screwed it up with the game making program I'm using...meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • You're just a TAD bit confusing... xD But anyway, hi, and welcome to The Pok?Community! ^_^ I hope you have a great time, post lots, and make plenty of friends. If you'd like to be my friend, feel free to send me a PM!

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Hello, Ashlien. ^o^ My name is Riyuko, but feel free to call me Karli. ^^ I'm looking forward to reading some fics about your character. She sounds pretty interesting. =3

Once again, welcome. Have a great time here! ^o^

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Ashlein said:
    Hey

I named my character Ashlein...but you know what's ironic? I wasn't thinking of Ash when I named her. Maybe I'll put up my fic about her soon. I'm trying to make a garage title of Pokemon but I screwed it up with the game making program I'm using...meh.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Hey Ashlein! Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here. It's going to be easy for me to remember you because I know somebody in real life named Ashlen! ^_^ PM me if you want to be friends!

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • There are a lot of people with 'Ash' in their name lately.
    >_>;
    <_<;
    ?_?;

Welcome to PC, have fun, don't SPAM! Don't double post! And don't disobey the rules! ^___^; If you do obey the rules, you'll be alright. If not, ph334 the staff's wrath! O_O;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome! Please read the FAQ and the rules, also obey them, no spam, no flaming, and you may PM me for help anytime. ^^ I'd love to be your friend, Elvis. ^___^ Have fun! ~DP

Back