• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Email.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I mainly use three - a hotmail, a live and gmail.

The hotmail is my first and oldest email ever - it has a stupid name with 'phoenix' mispelled and four numbers in it, but I've had it since grade school and all my messenger contacts are attached to that one, so I have it linked to my Skype account so I don't have to re-add everyone.

The live account is the more generic school/work email, and my main email address now. The address is just "[email protected]", and I'm really glad I actually got to use that, since my last name is very common.

And I only made the gmail because google/Youtube kept pressuring me to do it.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
    I have 3-

A personal Comcast email for family friends and business.
    I have the account connected to this PC account, [email protected] for anything related to internet accounts, Reddit, YouTube, and everything inbetween.
    And a total BS email for anything random I feel like doing, its full of spam and ads, and its only for things I test or dont care about enough to give a good email adress.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I have tons of E-mails that I've used for registrations and stuff. I use 3 now.
    1 for new communities that I join so my other emails don't get cluttered.
    1 is my go to email for random things.
    1 for school work/business stuff/money stuff.

I really only use my email for verification and emailing my teachers though.

Years
    I have:
    -One for school, my bank accounts, jobs, etc., and generic notes to myself.
    -One for websites I'm registered at to email me crap, and very occasional conversations with a couple of friends.
    -A few more that I almost never use, all of them tied to some other account somewhere I've created.

Years
    I have a couple accounts, but I mainly use my Gmail. The other one acts as backup if ever I for some reason already have an account made on a site and it asks for a different one.

Back