• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emaste The Great has returned!

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Hey guys, this is Elmaste. I'm not sure(I haven't check registered user list yet) but some of you guys may know me. I came here to make some new friends and simply enjoy life. Also, I'm working on a Pokémon RPG and I hope to find some help here. The forums seem pretty nice so I hope I'll meet a lot of people and have fun!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This place has a huge section dedicated to fan games, and helping people out during the making of. So I'm sure you'll find the help that you need. A lot of people post tutorials, and the like, so it's pretty cool. (b ' ')b

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums, Elmaste!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and good luck on the game-making~.

Don't forget to follow the rules, and all will go well. :D

Years
    Hi and welcome to PC!

Good to see you come back. It is always nice when people come back to us :D

Like Drew said, if you need help, go check out the relevant forums that you need. Members on there will be more than happy to help =]

See you around.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Thanks, I'll check it out. Also, thank you for the welcome. I actually feel I fit in.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    lol Thanks. I really appreciate all the welcomes.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC!

I'm sure you'll find the help you need for your game ^____^

Have fun here and remember to check out the rules.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    One of the staff members is helping me out. He's username is o_o. I really appreciate his help. Thank you all!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Welcome! Your thread title was... interesting. XD Anyways, enjoy the forums, and follow those rules~

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    lol Thank you! It was supposed to be Elmaste The Great has returned from the depths of Hell!!! but it was too long.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Thanks. I'm gonna try to finish the RPG and make it playable for everyone as soon as possible.

Back