• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Embaressing mistakes/places to get stuck

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    In R/B/Y when I met the Snorlax. I didn't know about getting a flute from Fuji and waking it up, so I basically spent two or three weeks looking for a way to get around the Snorlaxes. I grinded soo much that time, all my pokemen (plural for pokeman) were at lv. 40's for koga.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    I always get lost in caves and mountains...(especially you, Mt. Coronet!)

And victory road. >_>

I'm not good with claustrophobic spaces in pokemon games, XD.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    On my first play-through of Leaf Green, I gave up trying to get to Saffron City, because in Red/Blue I knew that you had to buy a lemonade or a drink for the guards. Then I searched every building in Celadon out of boredom, and found the lady that gave me the Coffee for the guard.
    And that was after I wasted all my money on fountain drinks at the Celadon Department Store...

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    When I was 5... Pokemon Yellow was my first pokemon game and I was stuck in Cerulean/Vermilion, not knowing what to do with the trees you can cut, I thought you had to BUY a bike(yeah a million$...Good luck) and did not even know you could get a bike voucher. Though I could already read at 5 so I went up on internet to figure out what to do. That's a hard thing though for a 5 years old to figure out... Going through a route to get a a pass when there's no indication... Then finding your way to the S.S. Anne, then finding they way to the captain to get cut.

Back