• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: EmberOrange -- Back and Better than Ever!

Do my graphics and maps make EmberOrange feel like a real Orange Islands game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Ummm, very interesting, really, try to do the things a bit more tropical, you know, put new palletes, island tiles & stuff.

Years
    I might try some new pallettes. (Actually, NEOS at WAH suggested the same thing)

Anyway, hopefully some new screenshots tonight (If I get my report done).

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Why not having both houses?, because one looks like it would fit in a city, while the other would fit in a town or village. (After all, we have lots of tilesets... jojo! ;))

Hey, are you doing the maps from scratch once again (I remember you and Christos were doing the Islands Maps time ago, maybe that'd mean things are gonna be a bit faster?)

Well, good luck on whatever you do. Let's hope if you do a palette change it would end up looking good, and make your tiles even better! :D

Years
    Well, I am sorry to say this, but I am going to have to cancel EO. Ever since inserting all of my custom graphics, the ROM randomly expands its size to 256MB or it just plain-out crashes. So, if a mod wants to close this, then go ahead.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    That happend to me thats why I switched my hack to emerald.I liked this hack hopfully you will finish it someday.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Sorry to hear that you're canceling your Hack.
    Whenever you decide to pick up the work on it again, feel free to PM a staff member to re-open this thread for you within a 1-year period.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back