• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emberstripe Island OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

I think eight or nine was the count so far last time, right?! Either way, I don't care if it's two or ten other people. I'm really stoked about this Roleplay. >P Another day will be torture to hold off and wait.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

An even better question, I wonder when we're starting. :P He said mid-Monday, and it is now Tuesday. The wait is killing me! >_<; Hopefully it's up and running before the weekend..

M@XWeru

Omnipresent Authority Figure
    Years
    Yeah, there's been some interference from factions with large, blunt weaponry and, er, wire cutters. I'm a little bruised, but no worse for the wear. The first post is up, as you can see, and I'll be PMing everyone their pokémon as soon as I've washed the blood, sweat and tears away. Now, everyone will know everyone else's pokémon soon enough as it is, so I didn't want to reveal them right now. Some of you may even end up wanting to keep your pokémon secret for various reasons.

Oh, and seven people in total were accepted, if memory serves. Fun that such a lot of people should join this, as I only thought it up as a trial for the role play system I'm hoping to use for an upcoming role play.

Exactly which moves your pokémon know is something you'll have to figure out on the go. They'll be pretty reasonable, though.

Last edited:

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Gahh. You're a meanie, M@X. xDD
    Making me go last (and not to mention the Pokemon you gave me -__-)

(of course, I'm excited anyway ^^. Can't wait to see how my character will deal with her minor setback xD)

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    ...Oh xD *blond moment*
    Jeez, first burning myself with the muffin pan and now this? I need to stop skimming and actually read.
    *goes to reread*

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Good, because I was dreading having to wait for anyone to post. I've been uncontrollably giddy about this thing starting up this week, and now I finally got my Pokemon! It was a perfect matchup too, one of my favorites, though I definitely wasn't especting him! ^^; He and Adel will make a great match. Now i'm just aching to know what everyone else got, too! That's me, though. Never satisfied. =] I'm going to start on a post tonight, but i'm not promising anything up before tomorrow. It's already 9:30, and i've been neglecting a particular Debate speech for too long. If by chance I do happen to be the first one up and posting, bear with me as I pioneer through it. I don't know what's expected, so it's probably going to be Adel's freak-out/get acquainted with her Pokemon post. :]

M@XWeru

Years
    King: Yeah, sure.

I don't know what's expected, so it's probably going to be Adel's freak-out/get acquainted with her Pokemon post. :]

I expect you to die. >:D
    Actually, I'm just expecting you to be in character and go for the win. The surroundings are fully destructible and exploitable, so get out there and do your character's thing. If y'all are afraid to post first because you think the other players are gonna come after you, be cool. I'm the one who ultimately decides who encounters who and when.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I posteddd.
    I thought that, since I couldn't post yesterday, that I would have to play catch up or something xDD

But, M@X, tell me if I need to change stuff and all. Don't worry about bothering me to go back and edit.

Somehow, though, I think Kira is at home fighting for her survival. Talk about ultimate training for owning a business, huh?

M@XWeru

Years
    Delightful. You seem to get the idea. :)

You absolutely don't have to keep your pokémon secret - it's all up to you. I just wanted to give everyone yet another manner of staying alive - or attracting foes, as the case may be. It is inevitable that, in the end, people will choose directions in which they know that other people are to be found, since the killing must be kept up or everyone is a goner. Keeping your pokémon secret might be a useful bluff; either, people will think that you're weak and need to hide it, or they will think you are strong and want them to come after you.

Oh, and another tip. Try to think outside the box and be creative. I'll give you an example:

You arrive at the golden doors of a magical palace rumoured to be filled with treasure and danger. Do you 1) draw your sword and head inside, or 2) steal the golden doors?

M@XWeru

Years
    Sumner: I don't know what kind of terrain you were imagining, but walking on the road most definitely wouldn't place you in a spot where no one can see you, no matter which edge you're at. I get that the tree is a quarter of a mile away from the road, but in which direction? Last of all, please state as much of your ambush plan as you can, or I will have to decide stuff for you. :\

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Does the Pokemon Center actually work? Or is it just another abondoned building? Also, how many posts will it take to equal twenty-four hours? And does each one of us have to kill someone within twenty-four hours, or is it one person who has to die per twenty-four hours?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back