• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblems

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Last night / early morning, Audy was working on something to streamline the uploading process. The emblems should be uploaded soon, hopefully during the weekend, or the latest being Wednesday.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • For the video gaming event.

sJoXzaK.png

A Fellowship of Gamers
    You were a valuable teammate during the Get-Together 2013 Video Gaming Event. Can we be co-op partners for life?

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • i3klmer7lcqUg.png

Recipients: 90210 and Iloveeevee

ibrI4NTDef6mrM.png

Recipient: 90210

pe0vjod.png

Recipients: 90210 and Omicron

TwilightBlade Issued these

Last edited by a moderator:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I forgot to request that the Radio Night emblem but uploaded, whoops.

NwBNzkQ.gif

Expert DJ
    You were an excellent addition to the DJ lineup for the Get-Together 2013's Radio Nights! Thank you for coming!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    NZdzqLG.png

Pokémon Designer
    Who's that Pokémon? It's a Pikachu designed by you! Thank you for participating in the Pokémon Design Contest 2013!
    (to be awarded to: molivious, Fenneking, SnowpointQuincy)

1JpUder.png

Better than Pikachu?
    This goes to show that Pikachu isn't the best Pokémon design out there after all!
    (to be awarded to molivious)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • t57jEKk.png

Bugsy's Apprentice
    Congratulations on catching the best GSC Pokemon of the BCC bunch! Bugsy is very impressed!

xkLU2zB.png

Bugsy's Apprentice 2.0
    Congratulations on catching the best HGSS Pokemon of the BCC bunch! Bugsy is very impressed!

57Htarh.png

Best DPPt Base!
    Your underground base was crowned the best of the DPPt base bunch, congratulations!

eqsycmF.png

Best DPPt Base!
    Your underground base was crowned the best of the DPPt base bunch, congratulations!

WGU1GaE.png

Best RSE Base!
    Your secret base was crowned the best of the RSE base bunch, congratulations!

6bkIvZZ.png

Shed Shell
    Thank you for participating in the Bug Catching Contest during the 2013 Get Together! We hope you had fun!

s3I73da.png

Leftover Fabric
    Thank you for participating in the Secret Base Contest during the 2013 Get Together! We hope you had fun!

Back