• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EmboarTrainer's epic egg pokemon shop!

Years
  • Welcome to EmboarTrainer's epic egg pokemon shop! You want eggs and Pokemon? Look no further! I've got Pokemon I bred for you!

Rules:
    1. I do not take hacks.
    2. You may trade me any Pokemon you want.
    3. You can only request one Pokemon at a time.
    4. I am only available on weekends, holidays, and summer.
    5. Follow all Regular rules of PokeCommunity. That should be obvious.
    6. PM me your friend code so we can trade.​

Pokemon in shop:
    KANTO:
    Spoiler:

JOHTO:
    Spoiler:

HOENN
    Spoiler:

SINNOH
    Spoiler:

UNOVA:
    Spoiler:

Dram World Pokes I can breed for you!!!! (The following Pokes have been removed from above. So you may be lucky for the poke you want!)
    Spoiler:

WEEKLY TEPIGS!!​
    Every Saterday with your Pokemon will be a Tepig! Just bring a second Pokemon to trade and POOF! A Tepig with Tackle, Grass Knot, and Flamethrower!

Egg lottery!​
    Feeling Lucky? Think you can get a rare pokemon egg? Try your luck egg trading with me!

*Note: I only do Pokemon Black and white trades. I'm sorry, but I have advanced Wi-Fi settings.*

Friend code: 1249-1406-3416

Last edited:
    Years
  • You can trade me any Pokemon, to clear any confusion, plus most likely the Pokemon will help the shop or me. So, yes, you may trade me any Pokemon you want.

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
  • I've been looking for a Riolu for some while now, would you like to trade me one? Preferably male if possible, but I can take a female as well? :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Can i have a Totodile ?
    Do I just trade you a random pokemon, or are you looking for something?

credits poison-grey

Years
  • hello any way can work a trade a friend of mine wants a relicanth and volbeat but doesnt want my ot on it cause it has the word hoe in it look at my egg breeding shop and tell me what 2 u would like for those 2

Years
  • Klownie: It doesn't matter what I get, however if you see that I don't have a Pokemon in the shop, I would be grateful.

Revolutionzz1: Again, no. I am not looking for any thing. But Pokemon for the shop would be grateful.

PM me if either of you are ready.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • I'd like the Bulbasaur you have available. :D

I could give you a Cyndaquil for it. Unfortunately I don't have the egg now, so you'll have to wait just a little bit.

Back