• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emburn's Art Shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emburn

<3
Years
  • Hello, everyone and welcome to my Art Shop!
    I have been out of graphics for a little and just got back into it.

Anyways, I will make anyone a:
    -Pixel Art
    -Userbar
    -Signature

OR if you have any special requests, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Form to fill out!

Username:
    What graphic do you want:
    Any text?:
    Color:
    Favorite Pokemon (May add a Pokemon of choice if wanted):
    Additional Details?:
    FOR SIGNATURES ONLY
    Render wanted (Doesn't have to be a Pokemon):

Past Work:
    Emburn's Art Shop.

Emburn's Art Shop.

Emburn's Art Shop.

Emburn's Art Shop.

Emburn's Art Shop.

And some random Pixels (made from scratch):
    Emburn's Art Shop.

Emburn's Art Shop.

Emburn's Art Shop.

Last one was made with paint and was a quick signature.

Last edited:

Emburn

<3
    Years
  • Hey emburn on this forum there is a rule that you must have at least 4 examples

So you should find at least four of your past works before some mod closes your thread because of this.
    Cheers
    ~Joo

Ahh, I see. I'll just use extremely old examples from a long time ago.

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
    Years
  • Oh my goodness these are some lovely signatures!

Username: Keizaal
    What graphic do you want: Signature
    Any text?: Life that is Scratched
    Color: Blue/Black
    Additional Details?: Is it possible to have a matching avatar, as well?
    Render wanted: link

I BELIEVE I'm using the form correctly, You just add the "render" option if your requesting a signature? Maybe have separate forms for your work so your customers won't get confused.

Now just some minor critic... For your first siggy, Tron, right? It's kinda hard to see the render because everything is bright and the same colour. For your Alex Mercer one, the edges on the render are very jagged and the render itself looks too sharpened, giving the tag an unprofessional look.

Emburn

<3
    Years
  • Oh my goodness these are some lovely signatures!

Username: Keizaal
    Any text?: Life that is Scratched
    Color: Blue/Black
    Additional Details?: Is it possible to have a matching avatar, as well?
    Render wanted: link

I BELIEVE I'm using the form correctly, You just add the "render" option if your requesting a signature? Maybe have separate forms for your work so your customers won't get confused.

Now just some minor critic... For your first siggy, Tron, right? It's kinda hard to see the render because everything is bright and the same colour. For your Alex Mercer one, the edges on the render are very jagged and the render itself looks too sharpened, giving the tag an unprofessional look.

Yeah, you did it correct!
    I think your signature might be difficult, because the render doesn't match what you want the background to be, but I have an idea that I think can work. Anyways, these are from a year ago. I just needed to post previous work to have a shop my style has drastically changed.

Keizaal, your request is done!
    Let me know if you want anything changed.
    Emburn's Art Shop.

Last edited:

Thergox

Average Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2014
    I just needed to post previous work to have a shop my style has drastically changed.

Well. . . I hope to see your more modern works. Every Sig maker I've come across always ends up blowing me off >_< But your signatures are rather promising, if aged (I'll hold my tongue on them because of that).

That said. . . I'd like a signature!

Username: Thergox
    Any text?: Welcome to Oblivion
    Color: Red/Black
    Additional Details?: If Mismagius cannot be recolored, please change the background color to Purple/Black
    Render wanted: Mismagius (Colored red on outside and purple within gems) If you are unable to find a suitable picture, I shall look for one as well.

Please and thank you!

Emburn

<3
    Years
  • Well. . . I hope to see your more modern works. Every Sig maker I've come across always ends up blowing me off >_< But your signatures are rather promising, if aged (I'll hold my tongue on them because of that).

That said. . . I'd like a signature!

Username: Thergox
    Any text?: Welcome to Oblivion
    Color: Red/Black
    Additional Details?: If Mismagius cannot be recolored, please change the background color to Purple/Black
    Render wanted: Mismagius (Colored red on outside and purple within gems) If you are unable to find a suitable picture, I shall look for one as well.

Please and thank you!

So basically, you want it inversed?

Emburn

<3
    Years
  • Basically :D It won't be a problem, will it?

Nah, I'll just change the hue to red, and if the diamonds don't change to the correct color, I can probably make them look purple enough with brushes and stuff.
    Also, red and black backgrounds are easy for me, cause the Red & Black C4D's are very common, therefore, I have a lot of resources.
    I'll be doing it tomorrow. Just did the other guys and trying to work on a challenge right now, but I'll get it done right after school tomorrow, so expect it in like half a day.

Thergox

Average Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2014
    Nah, I'll just change the hue to red, and if the diamonds don't change to the correct color, I can probably make them look purple enough with brushes and stuff.
    Also, red and black backgrounds are easy for me, cause the Red & Black C4D's are very common, therefore, I have a lot of resources.
    I'll be doing it tomorrow. Just did the other guys and trying to work on a challenge right now, but I'll get it done right after school tomorrow, so expect it in like half a day.

Excellent! Thank you for doing this.

Years
  • Username: Dr. Zion
    Any text?: Dr. Zion: Drawing Extraordinaire
    Color: Neon Green
    Favorite Pokemon: Charizard and Feraligatr (just Feraligatr if you can only do one
    Additional Details?: An avatar that is similar would be nice but its ok if not
    FOR SIGNATURES ONLY
    Render wanted (Doesn't have to be a Pokemon): not sure what this means... o.O

Emburn

<3
    Years
  • Username: Dr. Zion
    Any text?: Dr. Zion: Drawing Extraordinaire
    Color: Neon Green
    Favorite Pokemon: Charizard and Feraligatr (just Feraligatr if you can only do one
    Additional Details?: An avatar that is similar would be nice but its ok if not
    FOR SIGNATURES ONLY
    Render wanted (Doesn't have to be a Pokemon): not sure what this means... o.O

The render is the focal of the pic. It's the character you want to star in your picture.

Finished Thergox
    Emburn's Art Shop.

Last edited:

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Wow you drew all those! There really good. But I don't you to make me one though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Username: Maughany18
    What graphic do you want: Userbar
    Any text?: Solo Run Challenge Lapras
    Color: Dark Blue light blue combo
    Favorite Pokemon (May add a Pokemon of choice if wanted): a Lapras of course
    Additional Details?: I like the design of your userbar so something similar tothat if possible :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Username: Byrdy7
    Any text?: Youre gonna to carry that weight (Like in this pic https://bit.ly/19WgXMX)
    Color: Blue and Black
    Favorite Pokemon (May add a Pokemon of choice if wanted): None :)
    Additional Details?:
    FOR SIGNATURES ONLY
    Render wanted (Doesn't have to be a Pokemon): Spike from Cowboy Bepop

Also I must say your work looks amazing!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Username: TrainerMusaddiq
    What graphic do you want: Userbar
    Any text?: Gen 4 Fan Club
    Color: Red and blue
    Favorite Pokemon (May add a Pokemon of choice if wanted): Infernape
    Additional Details?: Can you add two infernape on two sides

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm closing this shop.

Emburn has not been online since September 4th and (as far as I know) has not completed any requests through this thread since that date. I don't want anyone else making requests while the shop owner is not present.

Emburn, if and when you return, contact me and I can reopen this for you so you don't need to start a new one. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back