• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphic✓] Emerald - Adding new overworld sprites

Days
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Hi,
    I'm very new to this forum even thoughI'm documenting myself here for a few months.

I'm currently making my own emerald decomp project and I'm stuck on something and I can't find any information.
    I'm actually trying to add new overworld sprites. I did some custom png already.

On porymap it is shown correctly, but in game, it's another problem. The new sprites are not shown at all in some (for example when looking down) and sometime a few things are shown (like the half of a head).
    I read that on this URL there is a documentation about how to add overworld sprites https://github.com/pret/pokeemerald/wiki/Adding-new-overworlds
    But I think it's broken currently.

Anyway, I really need help regarding this matter.
    Is it currently possible to add new overworld sprites or not ?

Sorry if this subject is a duplicate of another one, I can't find the information anywere.

Thank you
    Regards

Days
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Thanks a lot !
    I didn't add my new sprites in the sprites sheet rules file.
    It now work correctly.
    I owe you a lot :)

Back