• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] EMERALD - Forms and Megaevolutions

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Hello,
    I am making a new hackrom based on PKMN EMERALD and I would like to have mega evolutions and forms like Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus.
    EMERALD - Forms and Megaevolutions

And for example the purify dark pokemons like in "Pokemon XD" to convert dark Entei to a normal Entei.
    I hope it could be possible, thanks.

Years
    Hello,
    I am making a new hackrom based on PKMN EMERALD and I would like to have mega evolutions and forms like Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus.
    [large image that could be spoilered]

And for example the purify dark pokemons like in "Pokemon XD" to convert dark Entei to a normal Entei.
    I hope it could be possible, thanks.

Look in Research and Development, there's a stickied thread for mega evolution in Emerald. As for form changes like Therian formes and shadow Pokemon, you can probably use this Rotom routine. Use scripts to get the necessary effect, but yeah that routine is pretty much all you need for those.

Back