• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald:Is Someone Hidding It

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    In the few past weeks i've heard a lot about the Emerald Saga, like:

Anabel does this, Brandon does that, Archie comes back, and i wanted to know if u guys aren't hidding or don't wanting to post the scans and how do u know these things or where I can find these scans.

PS:Rate my English plz.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    no one hiding anything. most of the people get there informatioon off of serebii. trust me no one has 27 or 28 yet but hopefully someone will scan it.

ps. your english is fine. my spelling is piss poor but no one rags one me. and it is my first language.. i just happen to hate it so i dont care. you will do fine if you dont add stuff like english is not my first language. that tends to annoy people. also avoid using thing like pl0x and stupid stuff like that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    thanks for explaining it to me and I'm really sorry for bothering u, but, do u know when Chuang Yu will release it?

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Volume 27 is out, from what I've heard, and while 28 isn't out out yet, some people have been getting ahold of it by emailing Chuang Yu, and paying 20$.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Volume 28 is already released, but not in English. Volume 29 is not even released yet in Japan.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    Again thanks for explaining, but, can someone post the scans or at least tell me how much is the volume 27 and how I can get it?

Back