• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Island Gang Wars

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Seems like the right thing to do.

[Lynch] Salzorrah

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Not sending in a NA as a bodyguard is a bad claim. You're lying.

Ok then answer me this

Why would I claim Norman, out of all the roles I could claim? If I was scum, I could have just claimed Pokemon Ranger.

Also, why would I tell everyone that I never sent in my NA? If I was scum, I would have lied about it, and told claims about it.

also before anyone forgets seth tried to claim Norman from me

EDIT: OK I CHECKED THE DAY 2 PHASE AGAIN.

JD, YOU'RE LIZA RIGHT? WHO THE HELL DID YOU TARGET ON N1?

Shelly tried to kill Nero
    Brawly blocks Shelly
    Juan tries to save Nero
    Liza switches Shelly and Brawly.

Would explain why Nero was roleblocked that night, AND why there was no night kill, because why the hell would Shelly kill herself?

Case in point. Jd and Zap know who is Shelly, based on who they targeted on N1/D2.

If for some reason I still fucked it up, it's still clear that Brawly tried to block Shelly, so Zap should def know who they targeted.

tell us god fucking damn it

You're fucking welcome sir.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Read through some previous posts and I didn't see Nero's reports from yesterday, despite reading he had them. Zap and jd you should say who've you been targeting to verify. EC, you should also out your role now so we know what role is left. Gunner did bring up a valid point and we should try and piece it together. Something could be up, lloebot may have messed something up, or Gunner's still trying to convince us that she's norman even though we have so many confirmed innos.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
    Ok then answer me this

Why would I claim Norman, out of all the roles I could claim? If I was scum, I could have just claimed Pokemon Ranger.

Also, why would I tell everyone that I never sent in my NA? If I was scum, I would have lied about it, and told claims about it.

So what you're saying is that you did exactly what you think doesn't look like something scum would do, when the point is to not look like mafia.

Brawly blocks Shelly
    Juan tries to save Nero

Would explain why Nero was roleblocked that night, AND why there was no night kill, because why the hell would Shelly kill herself?

That looks to me like Shelly would target me, Juan successfully healing afterwards, and Brawly RBing himself. We know this isn't what happened. Liza switches around the players positions at night, not the person they target, as far as I'm aware.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I switched Nero and Seth Rollins on Night 1, when all the crazy stuff happened.
    Ok then answer me this

also before anyone forgets seth tried to claim Norman from me

Brawly blocks Shelly
    Juan tries to save Nero
    So what you're saying is that you did exactly what you think doesn't look like something scum would do, when the point is to not look like mafia.

That looks to me like Shelly would target me, Juan successfully healing afterwards, and Brawly RBing himself. We know this isn't what happened. Liza switches around the players positions at night, not the person they target, as far as I'm aware.

So what happens is that Whoever targeted Nero that night, targeted Seth instead, and whoever targeted Seth, targeted Nero instead.

My interpretation:

Shelly shoots Nero
    Shelly (probably) blocks Nero as well
    Juan saves Nero
    Brawly roleblocks Seth

Zap, can you confirm you targeted Seth on Night 1?

Last edited:

Trainer 766

I switched Nero and Seth Rollins on Night 1, when all the crazy stuff happened.

So what happens is that Whoever targeted Nero that night, targeted Seth instead, and whoever targeted Seth, targeted Nero instead.

My interpretation:

Shelly shoots Nero
    Shelly (probably) blocks Nero as well
    Juan saves Nero
    Brawly roleblocks Seth

Zap, can you confirm you targeted Seth on Night 1?

I blocked Gunner on that night.

Trainer 766

Correction: On night 1, I blocked jdthebud. PM got caught up in a mess so sorry.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
    No, that can't be right. The N1 phase post clearly says that Liza used their action, and as far as we can tell they swapped Brawly and Shelly's target around with someone else, the someone being me. If Liza was Brawly's target and Liza never swapped Seth and I, then you would have been told you were roleblocked and the night post would be different, Jd. I'm wondering if Banette could've messed everything up that night.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Honestly I'm a bit confuzzled about this too so Baenette probs messed with us, but we don't have much of a description other then that. I'm just going to keep it on Gunner. Let's hope that it ends this flawlessly.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So what happens if the GM can't get back into the forums because of the forced password change?

Nero

I like it.
    Years
    I'm pretty sure he's working it out with the admins. Someone else could probably fill in as GM if it takes too long.

EC, you really need to claim a role.

Back