• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Island Gang Wars

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
  • Emerald Island Gang Wars

(This is my first game so there's bound to be some dumb mistakes so bear with me!)

It's just your average day in Hoenn. Islanders fighting for their lives, gang wars, and rabid pokemon!

The alarm clocks ring, the zigzagoons scurry back into the hiding places for the day and the Islanders get to work. Many of the islanders have begun to resort to crime so they work together to figure out who is among the local thugs and have them executed in order to once again restore their island to a calm and safe place.

Hoenn Islanders
    (Wins by removing the mafia and pokemon from the island):

Scott: Scott uses his riches and acclaim to convince the Islanders further!

Their vote counts for two instead of one once they reveal them self as Scott. Can't be healed after they reveal. Must tell the GM the night before when they want to reveal.

Roxanne: The clever Roxanne checks on an islander every night to see what they're up to.

This role chooses one player every night to learn their alignment.

Brawly: Brawly knocks someone out each night with a swift left hook!

This role chooses one player every night. They will be blocked from using their ability.

Wattson: Wattson turns on the electric gates in his gym, making sure any intruders pay the price!

This role can choose to go on alert at night, up to a maximum of 2 times. (Amount of alerts will change depending on how many players we start off with)
    Anyone who visits Wattson when they are on alert will be killed, mafia or not. Wattson cannot be blocked from going on alert.

Flannery: Flannery's burning hot spirit motivates those around her!

Every night Flannery picks one person to motivate. That person's vote counts for 2 on the next day.

Norman: The calm and collected Norman senses danger and protects those in need.

This role chooses one player every night to protect. If the player Norman chooses is targeted by a killing role, Norman kills the killing role and dies.

Winona: Winona keeps her eyes on the town atop her bird pokemon in the air.

This role chooses to watch one player each night. They will be notified if anyone else visits that player on that night.

Tate: Tate channels all his psychic power up to revive a dead Islander at a heavy cost!

This role can choose to revive one dead Island-aligned player at night. In doing this however, they have their role revealed and are turned into a vanilla town.

Liza: Liza channels a small portion of her psychic power to teleport Islanders around!

This role can choose two players every night; actions that target one player will target the other. They may choose to teleport them self.

Juan: Juan uses his genius to save anyone who's been injured.

This role chooses one player to heal. If the healed player is targeted by a killing role, they will not die.
    They may heal them self.

Pokemon Ranger: Pokemon trainers who are well equipped to travel over the islands harsh climate. They assist the Islanders in finding thugs.

This is just a vanilla town role if needed.

While the Islanders begin to work, those who wish to take over the island for their own purposes get to work as well! These two gangs hate any who aren't their own and intend to kill any who don't submit to their ways.

Team Magma(Wins by being the last group standing):
    Maxie: Maxie uses his resources to remove an islander who won't submit to him.

This role chooses a player for Team Magma to kill on odd nights.

Tabitha: Tabitha uses dirty tricks to keep an Islander quiet!

This role chooses a player to blackmail every night. Blackmailed players are unable to speak during the next day.

Courtney: Courtney takes one of Maxie's targets and removes any information about them!

This role can choose one player to clean at night, up to a maximum of 2 times. If that player dies, their role will not be revealed. Their role will only be revealed to Courtney.

Team Aqua (Wins by being the last group standing):

Archie: Archie uses his resources to remove an islander that won't submit to him.

This role chooses a player for Team Aqua to kill on even nights.

Matt: Matt looks into a target and reports his findings to Archie!

This role chooses to investigate one player each night. They receive a report with that player's role.

Shelly: Shelly distracts an Islander with her beauty and eccentric attitude!

This role chooses one player every night. They will be blocked from using their role. Shelly can not be blocked from using her role.

Underneath all that conflict is the local wildlife of the island. Using their instincts to reach their own goals.

Pokemon (Neutral)

Absol: The disaster pokemon brings disaster to those it visits at night.
    This role chooses one player to kill each night. (Wins if it is the last alive)

Ditto: This ditto shapeshifts into one of the corpses it finds!

This role may choose a dead player at night. Ditto becomes that player's role, and must follow that roles objective in order to win.

Banette: A playful Banette messes with people's head!

This role may choose one player each night and make them target another player. (Wins with anyone but islanders)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

• Submit lynch votes as [Lynch] Name
    • You have to vote someone. No abstaining.
    • No talking in the game when you die outside of a single death quote if you want one.
    • This game follows the standard 48/24 hour day/night cycle. Don't talk during the night, thanks. You will be punished for it if you do.
    • Any standard underground rules apply.
    • If you don't understand the role you've been given please PM me instead of going in blind.
    • Keep all game talk in this thread. No talking outside of it about the going ons of the game
    • A tied lynch vote will be decided through a coin flip
    • If you don't participate enough through two lynch cycles absol will come visit you at night.

Basic Gameplay outline:
    The game ranges from 7 to 20 players and can be played in multiple modes that vary the gameplay. The players are randomly divided into three main alignments: the town, the Mafia and Neutrals.The goal of each faction is to eliminate all other factions

While all Town players don't know the roles of other players in a game, members of the Mafia know the names of other Mafia members.
    For a more detailed guide and detailed rules go here
    Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah
    3. Seth Rollins
    4. jdthebud
    5. gimmiepie
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby
    8. Zapmolticuno
    9. NightKrow
    10. Aquacorde
    11. Pecilia
    12. Altaria
    13. Johnny
    14. The Nero
    15. EvilChameleon
    16. SuperJolt

Last edited:

Trainer 766

Count me in, I wanna make it turn out better than last time.

lloebet

Years
  • Update: Switched Shelly and Courtney's roles around to even out the power between mafs

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    yo sign me up, this sounds great and I'm headed home today so no more inactive holiday travelling nonsense

lloebet

Years
  • Update: We got room for like 5 more people, I'm gonna give it a few more days (Prob wait till after new years) and then we get the show on the road.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm in. I'll join anything that relates to the color green.

lloebet

Years
  • Update: Starting the game tomorrow. Will post another update to halt join applications and to let guys know It's starting. But for now if there is anyone who hasn't signed up yet this is their chance.

lloebet

Years
  • Update: Sign ups have ended, everyone will now be assigned their roles then I will get night 0 rolling.

lloebet

Years

• Night 0

Gunfire and pokemon roars are heard in the distance all night. Some islanders shake their head and remorse knowing that some pokemon tonight won't be able to see another sunrise.
    Despite it all the Islanders get to work, carrying out their own individual missions for the future of Emerald Island.

Let's get this show on the road, folks. You may all begin pming me your night actions. You all got 24 hours till daybreak.

Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah
    3. Seth Rollins
    4. jdthebud
    5. gimmiepie
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby
    8. Zapmolticuno
    9. NightKrow
    10. Aquacorde
    11. Pecilia