• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen (EMERALD)need suggestions for my main party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2012
    here is what ive got

Manetric 36
    Blaziken 36
    Gyarados 36
    Vibrava 37
    Swellow 34

I have a wobuffet, and a lairon which i sub in occasionally. I am at the psycic gym and am having a tough time at it. Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Your Manertric should know bite but if it dosen't just train up on the water routes that are everywhere at that point of the game.

HaxingBH

HaxingBH
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2012
    ouch.
    i cleared through psychic gym easily with a gardevoir/kirlia with shadow ball... i dont recall vividly.

these may sound stupid, but...
    u can try xspeed, xspedef and bulk up x6 with blaziken
    or gyarados with xdef, xspeatk and a dragon dance. have it learn surf/hydro pump.
    u can also revive wobuffet like 4 times
    dont forget the chesto berry!

never used any xitems before
    :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Since you didn't give movesets, I can't move this to the in-game help section. Feel free to post a new thread in there though, and list the appropriate moves and natures and items. It's a subforum under Competitive Battling Center. Good luck!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back