• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Emerald Patch with P/S Split

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Hey there. I am having problems finding a patch for Emerald with a Physical/Special Split, that has already the movements assigned as physical/special/other. I searched a lot, and I found one in this forum (sorry, it doesn't let me to post links)

However, when I click on the attachment, it redirects me to a blank gif, and if I save it to Dropbox, it appears as a php file. Does someone have another link to that patch? That'd be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for noob question :( have a good day!

Edit: Well, now my main problem is that ALL the attachments in this forum are BUGGED, everyone redirects me to a blank gif... what to do?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    It's not that, I tried it with both my Android and on my laptop, it doesn't work. Researching a bit it seems that some attachments are broken, like that one. And it seems the only way to get my hands on that patch is to ask people who had it before the attachment broke, soo... Miracles happen, I suppose.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
    well than I think ( not sure) there may be a GBA file with it patched. Search GOOGLE as you know posting GBA links is against rule.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    A lot of attachments got lost when the forum was hacked some time back. (Including JPAN's patch which just cleared out all the scripts from FireRed, sadly.)

Changing the moves to physical/special/status takes maybe ten minutes, so it's really not worth providing an IPS patch. Open this page, open G3T, open your hack, make sure saving is enabled, set everything to what it should be set to.

Back