• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen emerald problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    ok i just got emerald and am wanting to trade some of my old team over that i got from fire red and it wont let me...now im wondering if there is any way around this besides getting all 200 pokemon?

like trade eggs or something or do i have to waste all that time to get the 200 pokemon THEN be able to trade over the leaf green/fire red pokemon?

if so...why did gamefreak add this FUSTRATING feature that ruins the game for me as i am not fond of 80% of the ruby/saph/emerald pokemon and the ones i do like are too weak to finish the game with and collect all the other pokemon.

i hope and prey that there is a way to get around this...without cheating as i dont have an AR or game shark to do encounter codes or anything like that.

thanks in advance

DJ

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    unfortunately you can only trade with fire red and leaf green once you have beaten the elite four, sorry but although this is a lengthy question you couldve used simple questions

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    poke-munna speaks the truth. You cannot trade your Pokemon from Fr/Lg to Emerald until you have beaten the Elite 4.

He also speaks the truth when he say you could have used Simple Questions. Next time please use Simple Questions. It helps us reduce spam. The link to Simple Questions is in my sig and in the group of stickies on the top of the R/S/E (GBA) forum.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back