• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Sprites

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I've been working hard to make some Emerald RPGVX Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire Compatible Sprites, but I am tired now and need a break. A LONG break.

I've done most of the HARD cut and paste job. All that's left is a little bit of moving the tiles, showing and hiding individual characters, and putting the characters into an essentials set.

Please note, I only included sprites with the walking animation for goodness sake.

So, the gym leaders are not in the pack, since they never walked.

Phew. Included are Sprites 031-046. Don't ask where sprite 30 is. That's a private sprite that my friend created for me and I named it NPC30, for heavens sake. I might release NPC30 in the future, however.

https://www.mediafire.com/?c1qst4e2ep7amn0

UPDATE #1: I finished All the sprites that I had in the photoshop file with perfect alignment. I did not use NPC 01 for the bit, instead, I measured their face and compared their centered distance per 32 by 48 pixels. Have fun!

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • I've been working hard to make some Emerald RPGVX Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire Compatible Sprites, but I am tired now and need a break. A LONG break.

I've done most of the HARD cut and paste job. All that's left is a little bit of moving the tiles, showing and hiding individual characters, and putting the characters into an essentials set.

Please note, I only included sprites with the walking animation for goodness sake.

So, the gym leaders are not in the pack, since they never walked.

Phew. Included are Sprites 031-046. Don't ask where sprite 30 is. That's a private sprite that my friend created for me and I named it NPC30, for heavens sake. I might release NPC30 in the future, however.

https://www.mediafire.com/?vn39xvo03mjx404

Every single one of those, except for the Birch OW, are already in essentials

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Which version of essentials? I don't have the sprites... :(

I took a closer look, and only a FEW of them were actually in essentials. The ones that weren't were mostly recolor. So yeah, they're handy. Other than that, take a look at the Photoshop file and gather a team. There ARE some sprites that are NOT in essentials. I can guarentee you that. I checked and double checked myself

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    There some overworlds at 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack. I am thinking of upload this pack since the link is dead.

Which version of essentials? I don't have the sprites... :(

I took a closer look, and only a FEW of them were actually in essentials. The ones that weren't were mostly recolor. So yeah, they're handy. Other than that, take a look at the Photoshop file and gather a team. There ARE some sprites that are NOT in essentials. I can guarentee you that. I checked and double checked myself
    I guess than v9 and below.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    There some overworlds at 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack. I am thinking of upload this pack since the link is dead.

I guess than v9 and below.

I have version 13.

And 4th generation contains 4th generation, right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I have updated the sprites with the full pack of walking sprites. Non-walking soon to come.

Back