• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] [Emerald] Static legendary encounter help

Years
    ..............very specific lol, any chance you know where to make such a change and what is it that is actually being changed?

I will try to tell you this as soon as possible. I just need to check the scripts of the areas and legendaries. But I am working on my hack too, so it MAY take awhile (and working on life too). Maybe edit something else until I respond, or just search the web. Really sorry for inconvenience.

EDIT: Okay. I have not even LOOKED at Emerald in a LONG time. So... for your question I choose Rayquaza. Here is the Rayquaza script:
    Spoiler:

Now I think regarding your question, Rayquaza flies away and does not come back? So here you can remove "setflag 0x8C1" & "clearflag 0x8C1", compile the script and put it in Rayquaza. This will solve the problem, I believe. The player will have too leave the map and come back, using this warp:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I accidently Eresed this from my hack and it would make the game unplayable so thanks you

Back