• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Team?

Which one?

• Total voters

That Zoroark

The Zoroark That Likes Pie....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    I just bought Pokemon Emerald and this is the team that I have come up with for two of the starters....
    Flygon
    Gardevoir
    EDIT:Mightyena<Absol
    Manectric
    Hariyama/Milotic
    Swampert/Blaziken

(Hariyama if I pick Swampert or Milotic if I pick Blaziken)

Tell me what you think.
    By the way, I've played Ruby and had a Totally NEW team that went with Sceptile.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Go with Swampert, trust me you don't want to catch a Feebas. And I'd replace Mightyena if I was you, it can't do much, if anything at all, in the 3rd gen.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, but Mightyena's cool.

No, Swampert is definitely the superior starter. It has type advantages over...Roxanne, Wattson, Flannery, and Tate & Liza's Lunatone and Solrock. Oh, and it also has an advantage over two of Brandon's legendaries.

Blaziken is better against the Elite Four (although the Champion will obliterate it), but in a region full of water, with 3 water HMs, Swampert is just much more useful. Hariyama is a good pokémon too, and a hell of a lot easier to obtain than a Milotic.

That Zoroark

The Zoroark That Likes Pie....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Ok..

So Im gonna go with Swampert, but I just (Like I mean JUST) found out the beastliest dark type in Emerald......
    ABSOL!
    Anyways, Thanks for your help!!!:cer_boogie:

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Replace Mightyena with Absol, go with Swampert and use him for, at the very least, 1 water hm.

Back