• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Emerald tickets

jAvAcOlA

Banned
Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    What do I need to change in order to have the tickets work in Emerald? Is it controlled by flags or do I have to change the boat man's script?

Brodensson

Broden
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2017
    Yes, it is controlled by flags. When you get the Eon Ticket, Aurora Ticket, Mystic Ticket, and Old Sea Map legitimately, a flag is checked, allowing the person on the boat to recognise that you have the item in your bag. In order to make this work in your game, just use a script similar to this:

Spoiler:

In this case, replace the XXXXXX with the offset of your script (make sure there's enough free space)

Replace the YYY with the Item Number
    Spoiler:

For the final part, the flags, replace the ZZZ with the following:
    Spoiler:

Make sure you use the corresponding items and flags!

Hope that I could be of assistance!

(The original script came from a youtube video. It was modified to suit the current needs: youtube.com/watch?v=e5CShO930iY

Back