• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Emerald worst way to lose at the battle frontier

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    In this thread you post your worst losses in any of the 7 facilities. Mine was in the battle arena I was using Aggron Flygon and Ampharos, aggron was fainted they sent out a pinsir to fight flygon, he uses flamethrower and beats him into the red zone and instead of using guillotine (like all the other freaking pinsirs did) he uses flail and OHKOs flygon and ampharos. PIIIINSIIIIIIRRRR!

Klofkac

He's back!
    Years
    I was in Battle Pyramid at last floor and I had two fainted pokémon and trainer sent absol...
    Double-edge = epic fail for me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Battle Tower. I'm down to a Starmie at full health and I've just finished off the opponent's second to last Pokemon. Then BLISSEY shows up, and obviously, I'm powerless to stop her as she Seismic Tosses me to death :/

Man, I hate that accursed place :/

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    In the rental Pokemon, i had no power to choose or predict which pokemon, so i chose Rapidash and another pokemon, and she/it bounced all the other Pokemon to fainted, then the last opponent sent out squirtle... epic fail! *headdesk*

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    in the battle factory right before i got to fight the leader for the first time. i had a regirock and 2 other pokemon. turns out regirock really sucks and i died before i even got the chance to faint 1 of his pokemon

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Was in the factory
    Chose a Rapidash,Sandslash and Vileplume (Hell I prefer first gen =D)
    I've had my Rapidash KO'd and the other had only one pokemon left. He sends out a Pidgeot...
    I get my Vileplume owned then I turn to my Sandslash
    He got Earthquake,Dig,Sand-attack and another move that dont attack...
    Can't hit Pidgeot, get owned -_-

Ayselipera

I was at the battle dome facing the head Tucker. So We were both on our last pokemon. Mines at full health and his is down to red. I used a move missed and he ko'd my pokemon on his turn. :(

Years
    i really hate battle frontier, i don't remember correctly what was that pokemon but it held king's rock, it attacked my last likely win-pokemon using thunderbolt, that was a critical hit + paralyse + flinch, i lost right after the next turn, oh my god!

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:
    Years
    Torkoal with a Quick Claw

vs.

My Salamence

Salamence is my last Pokemon, while he has two left. My Earthquake took about half of Torkoal's health. He used like Iron Defense or something.

Then his Quick Claw activates and he uses Explosion. And it's a ****ing Critical Hit.

/wrists

Back