• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Nervous.

No, not because of the oral exam I have tomorrow, thanks goodness, but because I just requested a username change I've been wanting for a long time and I do wonder how it'll look once it's done. (For reference: My new username has a symbol in it because the plain version is still taken and will be freed up in exactly four months. This will give me time to adapt and decide if I like it enough to keep it or not. I trust I will, though.)

EDIT (6:10 PM): Shocked to my core.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I've been getting friend requests from my dead relatives.

I understand why this happens, but it's never going to make it feel less weird.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Amused.

Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Happy and relieved.

I finally graduated from university. But the masochist that I am, I know I'll end up coming back for more in the future despite all the heartache

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Happy and relieved.

I finally graduated from university. But the masochist that I am, I know I'll end up coming back for more in the future despite all the heartache

Yo congrats! That is no easy feat and it's a huge achievement! Happy to see another happy fellow member (:

Onward to a better future and hopefully everything goes well from here on out.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Contemplative.

Just thinking of how a Mirror Match challenge in a Pokémon game would work. I'm aware that it would be nigh impossible to imitate the teams of Gym Leaders and Elite Four members for each match because of trade evolutions (and the boxes being locked for Elite Four and Champion matches in older games), so I'm on the drawing board coming up with ideas. Maybe bringing at least one of the Pokémon that the Gym Leader/Elite Four member/Champion uses to the battle would suffice - or when that's not possible (e.g. in Xenoverse, most of the Gym Leaders' Mons cannot be caught before you face them), bringing a Pokémon of the same type.

Happy and relieved.

Congratulations! I say go for more, but be sure to celebrate this achievement with gusto first!

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Relieved.

I aced my Linguistics final! Almost a perfect mark, yet it didn't come without difficulties. I had trouble understanding a question they asked me simply because it was so ridiculously specific.

I don't really care about the grade, I'm just so glad I got this goddamn exam off my back. Now let me celebrate the holidays in peace until I have to prepare for Didactics II in March.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Peaceful. The night brings with it this eerie calmness and serenity. It's quiet and I get to enjoy music without having to take my headphones off every five minutes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy and relieved.

wooo good work!! i know what you mean. am still not sure a phd was "worth" it but ngl it's been fun despite more exams x)

me? am feeling relaxed this morning.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Annoyed and honestly kind of scared.

Spoiler:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Disappointed.

Spoiler:

Status