• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm so exhausted. Going to a doctor to see if there's anything that can be done about tension headaches. :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Elated. My girlfriend just graduated college and I'm so happy for her. For the first time since the pandemic hit last year I feel content with where things stand although I will still strive for improvement

Years
    Exhausted. Been one heck of a workweek. Oh well. Next week is the same so yay! 😅

I'm so exhausted. Going to a doctor to see if there's anything that can be done about tension headaches. :(

Good luck! Hopefully they can do something =)

Tirrrrred/sleepless

Can barely hold my eyes open.

Spoiler:

Hope you catch some sleep ^.^

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Listening to Dean Martin love songs on the radio at 3:00 AM has me feeling in love, which in turn makes me elated. 😊

Years
    • Seen today
    Intrigued. I don't remember the "Pokemon Gaming" section having such a sinister red font, but it really caught my eye today.

Years
    Honestly I'm completely exhausted. I haven't been sleeping and again only got about 1 1/2 hours last night.

I've also fallen 3 times so far today. Luckily I haven't broken anything that I know of, but omg I'm just in so much pain lately.

Yay me being all cheery 😅

pkmin3033

Absolutely fucking furious. The 17th of August cannot come soon enough, because I am this close to handing in my notice with work and letting them fucking sink in their bullshit…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back