• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    lowkey super wrecked. i've been meeting up w a lot of people irl bc it's easter break so it's the only time they're around, but it does mean that my voice is dying and that i'm rly tired lol. defo still worth it tho, i can crash in a few days probably

Happy and sad at the same time. I'm complicated 😅

complexity, we love to see it! but hopefully more happy than sad?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I fell asleep at like 7PM and it was such quality sleep that I'm now fully awake and ready to kick some monster butt! And draw because I owe a friend a sketch!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    good! sorting out plans with friends, sorting out a bunch of projects, doing a lot of drawings. want to get ahead on the latter, but it's not absolutely pressing bc i'm already on top of them (good for up to and incl tmrw, just need to do some stuff after that)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back