• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Today has been a busy day so I was really tired until I got a nap - plan cancelled on me, four drawings (so four hours of drawing,,,) and some life admin things sorted. Just woke up and about to study now

Years
    Feeling totally alone, rejected by society/people, and unsure to stay or go for good from PC.
    I hope to talk with my therapist today more about my feelings and what I wrote in the mental health club helps possibly come up with a good solution for my overall wellbeing and best interest in my mental and physical health.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Sort of lazy. I had a busy morning and early afternoon: video called a friend, finished an online first aid course, brushed up my job interview skills and made brownies. Then I had a nap lol, which I'm now properly awake from, but I was planning on drawing and someone else needs the iPad now so I'm kind of just here wondering what to do with myself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back