• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emotion and Power OOC

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    Hey guys! Here is our very own little corner so we can tell when we're going to be away for a while (Yeah... I am a little late on that one... I'm really really sorry!!!) as well as chat/ask questions/plan things for the RP! I'm so glad I'm able to RP with you all, and I think this can very easily become of of the best RP's on the site!

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    No, there isn't. Feel free to post whenever. We'll try to not leave anyone behind, and especially since we've split into the two different groups, there is definitely a possibility that things could go at different speeds =)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Just want to say real quick, my Internet access might not be too great for the next week or so. I'll post when I can, but that might not be very often, depending on the current situation. I'll be able to resume a more regular posting schedule within a few weeks. Not saying I won't be posting, just saying that if my schedule seems a bit infrequent, that's because it is, and will be for a little bit.

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    It's totally ok. I know that alot of places school is starting/about to start back, so I can understand if everyone is a little off kilter right now.

In other news, here's a question for everyone involved. What do we want to be called? Killet and I (we're brothers by the way) were trying to come up with something, but really just fell short, so we decided to see what you guys thought. Any ideas?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    On the subject of what the name will be, it really depends on what exactly we are looking for. Are we going for individual code names, or are we going for something more along the lines of a squad name? Also note that we are supposed to be secret weapons. So the name should not be too revealing, or revealing at all, as to the nature of what we are. Along with that, the name would probably not even be mentioned much, espically in the presence of civllians, as the military would probably want to keep us as much of a secret as possible. So, all in all, it would probably only be a name that would only be said by the generals, and ourselves when reporting in on radio or something, assuming we will be using that sort of equipment.

So if we are going for individual codenames, simply the names of the Pokemon that we were merged with could suffice, plus it would be sort of symbolic, as if we were accepted as citizens of that planet or something. Although considering how it was introduced that we have the consiousness of the Pokemon inside of us apparantly, so that might not work out very well. I have no suggestions if we are looking for a sqaud name.

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    If we're looking for individual codenames, then I'm not so sure about going by the names of the Pokemon/Monplanians the characters were merged with. If the New Monplanians learned those, then they could, I don't know, set traps for those kind of Pokemon. Monplanians. Whatever we're calling them in this thread. Maybe...something to do with each person's specialty in battle. A suggestion.

If it's a squad name you're looking for...nothing's coming to mind.

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    Yeah, I was talking about squad names more than anything. We can use our individual names and the New Monplanians' would be just as clueless as if we were going by any code names. If y'all think we should have code names then I'm not opposed. I just didn't really think it was necessary.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Technically we could have individual names simply by having a squad name. For example: if the squad name was "Alpha" then one of us (most likely the leader if we are going to have a definate leader) would be called "Alpha 1" or something. And the only point to that would just be something to identify ourselves by asides from rank followed by last name, so really, it isn't that important.

As far as the actual name goes, I'm still not sure. Perhaps something that has meaning to the Monplanians, not just a word or a number, Wether that connection be historical, something that is supposed to inspire fear, something inspiring, or what have you. Just an idea.

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    Actually, only the Monplanians we just met know about us and our abilities. Since we are the secret weapon against Metagross and his army we have been kept under the tightest security the Old Monplanians could muster.

Hmm, I like the idea of it coming from Monplanian history... Let me think on it. I just think we need something to refer to ourselves and for the Old Monplanians to refer to us by. Personally speaking, I'm just running out of different ways to say "our group" in my posts lol. It's just one of those things that I didn't realize would be a big help when I came up with all of the plot points. I'll think about the history thing though. I really do like that.

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    No, it definitely had nothing to do with your post Garet. It probably mainly had to do with Killet and myself losing internet until two days ago... Basically its a long story involving stupid phone companies, damaged underground wires and living out in the middle of the country.

I'm all for continuing, but I can understand if the time is kinda just passed... I'm again very sorry... it was literally out of our hands, and believe me when I say that no one is as frustrated as we are.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I'd be willing to continue! Sophrosune is dying too...crap, why do I bring death to all RPs?

I think we're kinda stuck on the training part for now. Maybe if there was a part where we interact with each other?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I wouldn't mind continuing either. But yeah, we gotta figure out how the training will work. Don't really want to have to spend more than just a few posts training.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Well, we know what moves we'll have already, so maybe we can just skip it? And have a brief summary of what we did later on. After the training, we could all be left in a room together or something.

Back