• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
Dejected.

If you remember my post about getting a third job starting this summer, it turns out it was a pre-selection (not that they let me know about that), and my appliance has been rejected.
Their mistake my friend. Hopefully you can find something that is even better and will make you even happier ❤️

Days
Gushing Adrenaline !!

I was waiting for the right moment to evolve Shadow Weepinbell which I caught last year, and that moment came yesterday during Victreebel Community Day. I was not having Pokedex Entry for it as well.

As soon as I evolved him, I went directly into battles along with Shadow Victreebel in the team, and began to tear through the opponents teams as Shadow Victreebel is very fearsome Pokemon if teams are not prepared, and now with the exclusive move, he got a different degree of play. And in the due course, I defeated 9-10 Lv. 50 Players, and I am only at Lv. 39.9 !! Let those max level players know that having access to easy gameplay due people with them is nothing when strategy from lone player comes into the act.

👊💪😎😁

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I've gotten randomly logged out of here a couple times, only to get immediately swamped with ads that my Chromebook can't handle because it's a low memory system.

It is a little annoying :c

Back