• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
I hope you're feeling at least a little better by now Lavender but I really want to echo what everyone else has said: you fit in here so well, you are one of the family, and I for one really appreciate your presence whenever our paths cross 😊

Today: So damn tired
Wishing you to get a good and relaxing rest tonight then, Starlight!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
I hope you're feeling at least a little better by now Lavender but I really want to echo what everyone else has said: you fit in here so well, you are one of the family, and I for one really appreciate your presence whenever our paths cross 😊

Today: So damn tired
Thanks! that means a lot! :D

And I hope you get some much needed rest!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Over the moon. (And a bit amorous, not gonna lie.)

Spoiler:

Years
*gigantic hugs for everyone* ❤️🩷💙

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed tbh. I had a really, really, really, hard day yesterday and I'm struggling to recover from it.

Today I was in the middle of trying to come to terms with everything and a workman showed up to repair something without giving me any notice at all. He claimed he had sent me a text but I hadn't received one.The part of the house he was here to repair wasn't ready at all and I wasn't even dressed. I had to ask him to wait while I tried to make things workable in a complete panic. All my plans for the day went completely out of the window. I was already struggling to get things done that need finished in a couple of days and now I'm even more stressed about it all. I just want to scream rn.

Years

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed tbh. I had a really, really, really, hard day yesterday and I'm struggling to recover from it.

Today I was in the middle of trying to come to terms with everything and a workman showed up to repair something without giving me any notice at all. He claimed he had sent me a text but I hadn't received one.The part of the house he was here to repair wasn't ready at all and I wasn't even dressed. I had to ask him to wait while I tried to make things workable in a complete panic. All my plans for the day went completely out of the window. I was already struggling to get things done that need finished in a couple of days and now I'm even more stressed about it all. I just want to scream rn.
I am sorry to hear this happened to you, Starlight... Best wishes for you to have a good rest and to feel better soon.
*Big hug*

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years

That doesn't sound good! I hope you get some well deserved rest!

Days

I'm sorry that happened to you. :( It really sucks having something change your plans last second like that. Scream all you want in real life or here! We're here for you!

Back