• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
    I feel like such a screw-up, like i can't do anything right.

There are times when everyone makes mistakes. No matter the mistake you've made, your intentions are in the right place. When feeling like that I find the best thing to do is make some tea and just take some time to do nothing at all, let the brain reset!
    I'm sure that your mistakes aren't as bad as they seem to you right now and I hope in the future you can see the amazing things that you've done like the things that we here see from you frequently!
    Keep pressing on! :)

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Amused.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Today the feeling is curiosity.

There are times when everyone makes mistakes. No matter the mistake you've made, your intentions are in the right place. When feeling like that I find the best thing to do is make some tea and just take some time to do nothing at all, let the brain reset!
    I'm sure that your mistakes aren't as bad as they seem to you right now and I hope in the future you can see the amazing things that you've done like the things that we here see from you frequently!
    Keep pressing on! :)

Thank you reminding me that i was trying to do good. Some sleep and home care is helping me to put things in perspective and calm down, it is possible to still manage through a setback. Thank you for your super kind words T_T

VisionofMilotic, you are definitely not a screw-up, but a wonderful friend to have!
    I wish you to feel better as soon as possible!

That's a wonderful thing to say from a wonderful person. I am doing a little better step by step. Thank you for sending me those good vibes with your telepathy ability.

Both of you have hade me smile.

Back