• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
    Kinda sad, When I was maybe 4, I had two dogs I lived with them for a while, then we moved so we gave them both to my aunt and uncle I actually saw them a week ago, there is a 14 yo named Eeyore and a 15 yr named Putter but today Putter died... he will be missed.
    *Hug*
    My condolences.
    I can relate. I also miss a pet I used to have... What we can focus on is that they had a good and happy life.

Years
    Quite annoyed. I spent over 8 hours travelling to another university to a mandatory meeting to get informations about final exams for my PhD. I already knew 99% of it, because my supervisor already told me everything. And the rest could probably fit in a short e-mail that would take maybe 5 minutes to write.

Days
    Quite annoyed. I spent over 8 hours travelling to another university to a mandatory meeting to get informations about final exams for my PhD. I already knew 99% of it, because my supervisor already told me everything. And the rest could probably fit in a short e-mail that would take maybe 5 minutes to write.

8 hours! I'm sorry to hear they made you do that :(. You're right, especially these days, they should have just e-mailed you the info.

Years
    I am sorry to hear that, Janp. These universities are nuts.
    *Hug*

Years
    *gves a lot of food*

Anxiety. ^^;
    I always have anxiety, even when there's nothing to be anxious about. This is why my speech has always sounded wayy too quick, anxiety slightly increases when I talk so I talk faster

Then you notice that and it makes you even more anxious ;(

* big hugs*

I'm... very tired, sore and frustrated.

I spent all week (literally every second I had free each day) trying to rescue my phone from bootloop hell. It wasn't responding to anything at all and I honestly thought it was finished. Eventually I was somehow able to get it into download mode so I could flash firmware to fix it...

I finally got given a last minute appointment with the trauma psychologist I've been on a long waiting list for. I was shattered after not getting a second to breathe all week but I have waited so long to see her that I was happy to be finally getting some help. When I got there... she told me she was starting another job in March!!! So now I have a choice of seeing her for only a few weeks, or waiting forever again for someone else. I feel very downhearted...

Yesterday I got a massive electric shock from some faulty equipment. I have a very traumatic past with electricity, so I'm not in a particularly good place right now in all honesty 😔

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 26, 2024

* big hugs*

I spent all week (literally every second I had free each day) trying to rescue my phone from bootloop hell. It wasn't responding to anything at all and I honestly thought it was finished. Eventually I was somehow able to get it into download mode so I could flash firmware to fix it...

I finally got given a last minute appointment with the trauma psychologist I've been on a long waiting list for. I was shattered after not getting a second to breathe all week but I have waited so long to see her that I was happy to be finally getting some help. When I got there... she told me she was starting another job in March!!! So now I have a choice of seeing her for only a few weeks, or waiting forever again for someone else. I feel very downhearted...

Yesterday I got a massive electric shock from some faulty equipment. I have a very traumatic past with electricity, so I'm not in a particularly good place right now in all honesty 😔
    Aww Starlight, I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

Hopefully you find an even better psychologist who gives you the long term treatment you're looking for! *hugs*

The electric shock sounds painful! 😱
    Are you okay?

Years

* big hugs*

I am sorry to see you had to go through all this, Starlight... *Big hug*
    Can't this psychologist put your spot on another psychologist's list since you waited this long already ?
    Best wishes for you to get and feel better soon, my friend.

Days

* big hugs*

It's definitely understandable that you feel that way. I'm glad you were able to fix your phone! I agree with what FCG said -- I've known psychologist/psychiatrists who would bend the rules if necessary to make sure their patients got care. While a few weeks is far from ideal, it's hopefully enough time for her to evaluate your needs and do something like that if she can!

While I can't relate to what you specifically are going through, I can relate to not being in a good place, and I'm sorry you're going through that *hug.* Remember we are here for you whether you want to talk, continue venting (my PMs are available if you want to talk/vent 1on1!), or do anything else we can potentially assist you with!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years

* big hugs*

Sorry to hear about all of that, I hope all goes well in the future!

Years
    Are you okay?

I seem to be now apart from still having pain in my arm thank you!!! 😊

I am sorry to see you had to go through all this, Starlight... *Big hug*
    Can't this psychologist put your spot on another psychologist's list since you waited this long already ?
    Best wishes for you to get and feel better soon, my friend.

I can choose to be put on another therapist's list, but as I was on her list, my waiting time won't be honoured for another psychologist. I would have to go to the bottom of the new one's list.

Mine has taken a job working with kids with learning disabilities which is really lovely so I'm going to be happy for her as frustrated as I am personally.

She also has two weeks leave to take before March too, so I'm really only looking at a few sessions. I don't know what to do in all honesty but we already know each other so it might be best to see what she can do before then 😕

Thank you everyone for being so lovely <3

Last edited:
    Back