• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMULATOR QUESTION ??? someone please help =/

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    I was wondering if you could use an ds em to breed pokes and then send 2 the real game like the cartridge thingie lol like over a local wireless connection like or over wifi or sumtin?
    anyone know how

and when i say like breed on the emulator ime and some of my friends are gunna try to write an .exe program to have the emulator breed pokes for a specific nature and good ivs and maybe shinies but we need a way to get it to the game if anyone can help when i get it working il send u file 2 do it

thanks 2 anyone who looks at the forum

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    The only possible way to send the bred Pokemon to real cartridges would be to download your game onto an flash cart, like using R4DS.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Yea, or just take the .sav file from the DSemu and put it on a flash cart.

DMNT

Prismatic.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Yep, the cheapest you can usually get flash carts for is about $49.99 (with no deals).

Back