• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emu's Emporium

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
  • Alright, my FC is 3093 3845 9467 (I can't believe I already memorized it.) I have one trade to finish with someone else then I'll trade with you.

Years
  • Okay, I know this pretty big to ask, but would you be able to breed a Bold Wish Eevee for me?

I saw that you wanted stuff that you can't get in Platinum, and I have a couple of Pokes from the Kanto/Hoenn regions, such as:

Weedle Lv. 6
    Hitmonlee Lv. 25
    Hitmonchan Lv. 25
    Omantye Lv. 5
    Minun Lv. 12
    Gulpin Lv. 12
    Lunatone Lv. 16

I have more, too, in case you want me to list them as well. They're all UT.

Last edited:
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Okay, I know this pretty big to ask, but would you be able to breed a Bold Wish Eevee for me?

I saw that you wanted stuff that you can't get in Platinum, and I have a couple of Pokes from the Kanto/Hoenn regions, such as:

Weedle Lv. 6
    Hitmonlee Lv. 25
    Hitmonchan Lv. 25
    Omantye Lv. 5
    Minun Lv. 12
    Gulpin Lv. 12
    Lunatone Lv. 16

I have more, too, in case you want me to list them as well. They're all UT.
    Yes I can do that, would you happen to have a Mawile? It shouldn't take me long

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Well, someone already offered you a Weedle, but I think I can get you a Mawile if I try and I could probably get you some other hoenn/kanto Pokemon if you wanted them.
    I'm interested in your Rash Darkrai, so is the offer of those Kanto/Hoenn Pokemon okay, or is there anything else you would like for it? I'm afraid the only shinies I have are shinies I want myself because I like them, but I have UT Uxie and Azelf, and a BT Giratina... Mleh, I can't offer much apart from those Hoenn/Kanto Pokemon.

xX

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Well, someone already offered you a Weedle, but I think I can get you a Mawile if I try and I could probably get you some other hoenn/kanto Pokemon if you wanted them.
    I'm interested in your Rash Darkrai, so is the offer of those Kanto/Hoenn Pokemon okay, or is there anything else you would like for it? I'm afraid the only shinies I have are shinies I want myself because I like them, but I have UT Uxie and Azelf, and a BT Giratina... Mleh, I can't offer much apart from those Hoenn/Kanto Pokemon.

xX

What are the Natures on that Uxie/Azelf?

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Not really interested in those...would you happen to have any of the three legendary dogs/birds?

And list updated

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can I please have the shiny Chatot and the shiny Pineco, I can give you a shiny Sentret and a shiny Skitty, do you accept clones.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Hey
    Can I please have the shiny Chatot and the shiny Pineco, I can give you a shiny Sentret and a shiny Skitty, do you accept clones.

Hey do you have any other shinies? Sentret I would be interested in, but Skitty not so much.

-Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey do you have any other shinies? Sentret I would be interested in, but Skitty not so much.

-Thanks

yea can you check my thread please, if you want a specific pokemon I can chain it for you.

Back