• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emu's Emporium

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Excuse me, but could you tell me the IVs of your shiny Doduo, Pineco, and Snorlax? How you obtained each of them, as well, if it isn't too much trouble. :)

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Excuse me, but could you tell me the IVs of your shiny Doduo, Pineco, and Snorlax? How you obtained each of them, as well, if it isn't too much trouble. :)

I traded for all of them. The Snorlax and Pineco came from eggs, and the Doduo came from a swarm(I believe it is route 2) and is level 2. Since they are so low level I don't really know how to check their IV's, sorry.

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I traded for all of them. The Snorlax and Pineco came from eggs, and the Doduo came from a swarm(I believe it is route 2) and is level 2. Since they are so low level I don't really know how to check their IV's, sorry.
    Were the eggs RNG abused to make them hatch shiny? And were any of them cloned, by chance? Usually I'd say use rare candies to level them up, but that can take time and not everyone has 10+ candies sitting around. But that's cool, I don't mind too much for IVs, actually. The other questions are more pressing.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Were the eggs RNG abused to make them hatch shiny? And were any of them cloned, by chance? Usually I'd say use rare candies to level them up, but that can take time and not everyone has 10+ candies sitting around. But that's cool, I don't mind too much for IVs, actually. The other questions are more pressing.

I honestly do not know, I traded them without asking any questions(other then making sure they were not hacked). Sorry

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I would really like a Spiritomb if that's possible. I can get anything from Emerald that you could want, just let me know. I'm not up to trading legendaries... sorry, trying to keep a full collection. Sorry, that's all I really have. D:

Last edited:

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    What are the ivs of your gamestop jirachi? also it is ut?

Back