• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

End league

Fullmetal642

Leader of Pokemon Haven
Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    Approved by Horizon

End League

Test your strengths against some of the toughest pokemon in all the world

Basic League Rules

Ubers and resonable hacks are allowed. its what the End league is about. A great Roster of tough Pokemon to vs of Course.
    2. Winning and complaining of any kind will not be tolerated, if you have a complaint about a leader or what not send me an mature VM or PM and i will deal with it from there.
    3. If you would like to become a leader than PM not vm me your gym or E4 idea.
    4. Each rank will have a Uber limit
    5. Hax wins counts until stayed otherwise in the
    6. Dont immediately assume a gym leader is ignoring you a Strikethrough will mean they are in active and not open for the time being
    7. E4 members are able to challenge Competiors at any time but not for thier resective E4 emblems, just because of there rank.
    8. Champions at any point can challenge a gym leader, this is like a assement to make sur the gym is doing well. The Champion makes the conditions for the battle.
    9. Gym leaders must have All Pokemon of their gym's type.
    9.5. Each gym has two types.
    10. Challengers can challenge the gyms in any order.
    11. Gym leaders and elites may not challenge the league.
    12. When a gym leader is beaten, they should PM the victor with the badge. Victors must display badges in their sig to show they have beaten the gym.
    13. For proof that you beat a gym, place the badges that you won in your signature.

14. IF i have messed up some where just tell me so i can fix it.

Battle Rules

All gym battles will take place over Wifi and are single battles unless the gym leader says differently. All Champion battles will be done over Wifi and are single battles only. Shoddy battle are allowed on Request. Breaking these rules resort in DQed. These rules are active unless stated by the leader or E4 memmber.

Sleep Clause - The sleep clause is a basic rule of any battle. Only one guy is allowed to be asleep at a time on the opposing team.

Freeze Clause - This is the same rule as the Sleep clause but, it has to do with being frozen instead of asleep.

Evasion Clause - Any moves that raise the evasiveness of a Pokemon are not allowed it ruins a lot of the fun when a battle is a luck and no skill.

OHKO Clause - Instant KO moves aren't allowed (Fissure, Sheer Cold, ECT.)

Hax Clause - Item the increase things like your accuracy, critical hit ratio, ect. are banned and also ruin the fun like the evasiveness attacks.

Hack Conditions

Gym leaders and Elite for as well as the Other Champion and myself are allowed to use hacks. Not all hacks are allowed though and not obey this rule will resort in disqualification.

How End league Works

Gyms

Each gym will have two type and the gym leader is allowed to have any combination of the types. That is why all Pokemon will be of the Gym's type.

The gyms will not be named after its type but instead a name that they believe represents their team, this will test you. CHALLENGERS ARE NOT TO RELEASE THE GYM LEADERS TEAM!!!!!!! IT IS UNFAIR A RUINS THE POINT OF THIS RULE!!!!!
    Gym leaders are only allowed up 3 Ubers on there team.

Challengers

They must be on the Platinum version of the game (Must request battle with Diamond and Pearl) and you must have access to Wifi. When you are ready to challenge a gym, notify the main leader by either sending them a VM or a PM and wait patiently.

When you have beaten a gym leader, both participants must report the match in a VM/PM to myself. I will then allow the gym leader to provide you with the badge that corresponds with that gym.

Challengers Must obey the rule Of the Appropiate rank ther on for ubers.

The Elite 4
    The elite four ar allowed four ubers in ther battle.

They are not set to a type but a specfic style. Making them more challenging.

Emblems will be handed out from each E4 and same rles apply as the gym leaders.

Champion Battle

This battle will be 6vs6 and there will be six uber allowed on each team so beware.

Those that get to this rank will be given a special pm allowing them to get a round pass for a tournament I'll be making early 2010 so it will help you up to the quater finals so if you were to be busy for a day than you could skip the round and still progress.

Champion Will also be in charge of Duties that i give them whether it is assisting the league or the tournament in the future.

Here is th template for everybody

Gym Name: If a gym leader
    FC:
    Team: MUst be sent in PM
    Rules:

Prize:

positions opened
    1 champion
    position opened
    Anyone that can help with banner emblems and everything else i need to help out my League will be awarde any shiny from my personal collection.(These are my favorite shinys). THose that want to help VM me not PM

Last edited:

Fullmetal642

Leader of Pokemon Haven
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    @Greene it means that they can have Hacks but only certain hecks are allowed
    @ dark shaymin it is 2 types a gym so if you want to be electric pick a second type

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I don't appreciate you copy and pasting a good amount of info from my league into your thread. You didn't even bother to provide credit to me for the rules or anything. It took a lot of time to make sure all the rules were right and you just stole them from me. ;_;

Everything is word for word except for the parts where my rules don't apply to your league. I seriously can't believe my eyes that this has happened honestly. It's generally not a big deal, but forgery is against the law.

EDIT: I have also noticed that you have ripped off my tournament idea for those that reach Champion Rank. ;_; Why would you do this? (Sure it's possible that you could have come up with this idea yourself, but judging from the info stealing, I can assume it was also stolen from my thread)

Last edited:

Fullmetal642

Leader of Pokemon Haven
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    Dark shaymin that is the point of choosing your type to be original

Fullmetal642

Leader of Pokemon Haven
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    Yes dark shaymin you are i was saying that your kind of teamis what this league is about. Just send me your info and i"ll post in in the first thread.

Last edited:

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I don't appreciate you copy and pasting a good amount of info from my league into your thread. You didn't even bother to provide credit to me for the rules or anything. It took a lot of time to make sure all the rules were right and you just stole them from me. ;_;

Everything is word for word except for the parts where my rules don't apply to your league. I seriously can't believe my eyes that this has happened honestly. It's generally not a big deal, but forgery is against the law.

EDIT: I have also noticed that you have ripped off my tournament idea for those that reach Champion Rank. ;_; Why would you do this? (Sure it's possible that you could have come up with this idea yourself, but judging from the info stealing, I can assume it was also stolen from my thread)

Wow, you completely skipped this. I'm not participating in the leauge until Aero gets the answer. >_>;

Back