• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

End of Summer Days

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Another summer vacation has come and pass. The time can never last. Wake me up when the school day ends.

So is anybody upset about the end of summer? Are you glad that school is coming soon? Will you miss this summer? What made this one so great? Did you like it?

Glad or sad that summer vacation is ending?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Gah, I'm sad, I guess. I start back on August 21.

I liked seeing all my online friends this summer, and making someones online too. Also I got my yellow belt, which is pretty cool. I also went to 10th Anniversery in Raleigh. I'll miss it but, bleh, time goes on ^^

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    meh I was sad about it at first, but now it does'nt seem like such a big deal. Look on the bright side, theres Christmas and all that cool stuff to look forward to.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    suprisingly,as mch as I did,I'm kinda happy...I'll be going back to V.A(although I hate it there...I go there cuz my mom lives there....can't leave her forever......yet....)and surrounded by friends again...man.....I forgot what it was like to be popular again....oh well.....cuz I don't know anyone here...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm actually pretty happy school is starting D; *shot'd*
    Summer for me has been boring,boring and boring >>

Plus autumn is my favorite season :-D So yaaaay...>_>

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Woah! Hold it right there, mister! I don't go back until September 6th, so I still have a while.

kayleigh-gurl

kay kay ere
    Years
    yh i dnt go back till the 4th i think it was but i cant wait to go back..I MISS ALL MY MATES!!!!!!!!!!!WAAHHHH!!!!!!!lol cant wait till i see them again

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Joyce~♥ said:
    W00t my school starts September 1th ^^
    Wich is on a Friday , so weekend is there in no time :3
    O_o That's weird..
    I don't go back to school for awhile now... I mean sometime in September. Yay...! XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I am also sad of the summer holidays are ending and tommorow is my school.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    U.S.

Anyway, I go back to school tomorrow. ;_; Nuuuuu~

Although, the good thing about it is, it'll take my mind off of the huge fight I'm having with my parents, so I guess it's a good and a bad thing.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    ...I am going to a new school this year so I am scared O___O I will miss summer! Except for the heat X__X

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Summer comes and summer goes and comes again so long the pregnant ball of flame is still burning in the distance. Miss it, crave it, curse it you may, but there is no action nor words that can hasten its re-occurence. Summer will be back people, myesh? Let us not cry over the ball of spilt flame.

Back