• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

End of the world May 21st?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

- Matthew 24:35

This is all I will say.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • *Scared...* I'm not going to beleive it. It won't happen. It's another hoax. *Is scared...* I don' t know why they are saying it again...it's annoying...

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Didn't we already pass by another end of the world date this year? And we're still here? Shouldn't we fight these idiots with logic? I actually heard that those morons are throwing a giant end of the world party.

They don't listen to logic. Luckily, we can fight them with scripture.

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[a] but My Father only." (Matthew 24:36)

"For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night." (1 Thessalonians 5:4)

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Pfft.
    Nobody really believes in all of these end of the world conspiracies.
    Anyone who actually believes Nostradamus predicted all of these things is insane.

Besides, the 21st is the day Wendell comes to my town on Animal Crossing.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Every decade, there's been something that will supposedly end the world.
    This is just another one of those things, and I doubt it'll actually happen. :3

Years
  • "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

This is all I will say.

They don't listen to logic. Luckily, we can fight them with scripture.

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[a] but My Father only." (Matthew 24:36)

"For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night." (1 Thessalonians 5:4)

I don't know what makes the least amount of sense, that, or, the Hadron Collider creating a supermassive black hole right there in the lab.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I lived through about four other cases of the world ending, so I don't see why this should be any different. But I'm just super human. -sips soda-

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • The guy who predicted the world ending this upcoming Saturday, is a creepy old man. He's blaming gay pride for the demise of the world. >.> What a weirdo.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    End of the world May 21st?

Because I absolutely cannot stand the topic of May 21st without throwing defaming or derogatory terms or swinging my computer out the window.

Bottom line: Some 89 year old relative of moot put together a bunch of 'divine' numbers, multiplied them, added them to dates, set them to some divine function, completed the square of their triple anti-derivatives, took their gamma function output and multiplied as scalars to 'divine' quaternion vectors, and got MAY 21ST 2011. Or some bullcrap that is 'too long too explain and encouraged to be studied by one's self.'

What. The. Hell. And all his arguments are based around the fairy tales of Christianity! Their just damn stories meant to provide moral meaning to a Christian's life, and I don't believe 90% of that crap actually happened, just like all rational people who actually use their brain in this world.

So what if nothing happens? He'll just say 'I NEED TO STUDY THE BIBLE MORE!' just like the last time he tried this stunt. But this time, it will be until he dies of old age. Miserable people wasting their lives. He should have stuck to civil engineering.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

This is all I will say.
    Yeah, pretty much this.

Go back to what you were doing, nothing to see here.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • Didn't we already pass by another end of the world date this year? And we're still here? Shouldn't we fight these idiots with logic? I actually heard that those morons are throwing a giant end of the world party.
    I think you mean this party, but I could be wrong though.

Spoiler:

Note the red lines.

Years
  • yeah i heard that some priest said and thought that the world would end then, but i seriously doubt it will. we're not supposed to know when it will end. only God knows. we're not supposed to. we just have to wait and see when it ends and let it happen.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Oh well, it'll be a nice change of pace from the day-to-day to have the world end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back