• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

END OF THE WORLD NEXT WEdNSDAY!!!(MAYBE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emosillyputty

Sporkman away!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2008
    This is the story in a nutshell: scientists have created a machine that will recreate what people call the big bang. Supposedly, it will also create mini-black holes which, over the course of four years, would have expanded to the size where they are powerful enough to suck up the earth from the inside. However, the people who created it insist that the black holes will pause no serious threat. Some scientists have started a lawsuit to stop the activation of the machine, scheduled for next Wednesday. Both sides have convincing evidence to prove their point so it's really up to you to decide which one to believe in this matter.

I, for one, hope that the end of the world will come soon, because mankind is really causing much more suffering the happiness. but alas, it isn't up to me. I would like to know your opinions on this.

emosillyputty

Sporkman away!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2008
    It's true, go search end of the world black hole big bang on google.

I couldn't post the link myself

emosillyputty

Sporkman away!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2008
    I have read that, but I still think the end will come as a result of the activation

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Did you know, its the end of this thread, today, yay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back