• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Energy drinks

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Yes, energy drinks are bad for you... we all know that. *rolls eyes* lol

Anyway, do you drink them? What are your most favorites ones (if you do)? How many do you drink on a daily basis?

I don't drink them often. I did buy one today though. It's a Monster one because I love Monster drinks a lot. <3

Years
    I used to drink red bull a lot, including mixing it with neat vodka. :P

I don't drink them any more because the only effect they have on me is stopping me sleeping. :(

Guest123_x1

You'll never see me having those so-called "energy drinks". My mom and I are concerned about what's in them, and what could happen to you from drinking them.
    It's one of many things I'm not with the in-crowd on.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Yeah, energy drinks are good. I don't drink them as much as I used to, but Red Bull and Monster are my favorite.

Red Bull is good with different types of liquor too, so it has a slight edge in favoritism by me.

Years
    I used to drink them a lot when I worked overnights at a gas station since I needed something to keep me up and I always just grabbed them for free. I drink them sometimes now and my favorite is the Red Bull Red Edition which is a Cranberry flavor energy drink. That one and the Blue Edition are the only ones I can drink though since I really cannot stand the taste of any other energy drink out there.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I've never been a fan of energy drinks. I don't like the taste of them and from what I've heard they don't exactly do wonders for your health.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My friends used to drink Monsters on the daily and I could never understand it. I had a couple and I think I tried a redbull but I don't recall them waking me up or tasting good. I don't miss them!

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I used to drink Red Bull before PE classes in high school. Not anymore, I haven't drank one of those in years.

Powerade/Gatorade/whatever, nope. I don't drink any of those.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    It's actually gotten really bad, how much I drink energy drinks. At some point around three or four months ago, I figured coffee wasn't doing me any good, so I grabbed a Monster (I forget why I needed the surge), and I kind of got hooked. I had the huge Red Bull can today and yesterday, cause I barely got any sleep. It's actually kind of funny, my boss saw the can today and gave me such a concerned look. I should probably cut the habit.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
    I'll have a Bing as a seldom last resort when nothing else seems to wake me up. Seldom being like, once every three weeks or so at the most.

Back