• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen English Fire Red And Leaf Green!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    It could be Chinese as there are tons of those Chinese translated games in HK and I am guessing elsewhere as well.

+Charbaby+

Mistress Charbaby ^^
    Years
  • I've have it on my pc 90% translated .. but the thing is i have to start again each time i quit even if I save .. I'll have to try and sort that out as the starting bit of the game (where it may say continue and such) may say something ... if that makes sense ^^;;

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • +Charbaby+ said:
    I've have it on my pc 90% translated .. but the thing is i have to start again each time i quit even if I save .. I'll have to try and sort that out as the starting bit of the game (where it may say continue and such) may say something ... if that makes sense ^^;;
    How about you save the state? That's the good thing about Visualboy Advance (And other emulators...)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • yeah just go to file (up top of the emulator) and click save,

wow 90% english where idid u get that from

Marill909

Pacific Boy
    Years
  • I got the UK version of fr/lg about 2 months ago... It has the wireless thing and everything and english. They do say some things differently tho such as: "Welcome to the world of pokemon, my name is Oak" that is read as "I am Oak, I welcome you to the Pokemon world!!" Its still cool tho...

Back