• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enix-pod

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
  • My sprite comic.

Its auto update, so your gonna have to wait it through instead of getting it in big blobs :P

it also has some hand drawn parts, and fits perfectally on an ipod.
    !!ENIX-POD!!
    Or, if you can't get get onto there, here is a mirror: https://www.drunkduck.com/Enix_Pod/

And here's my old comic, if you care : Ap-Ap +
    some of you amy remember it :1

A bigger version for the blind and/or eye strained XD
    Due to the resizing, Some partds of the comic may appear blured and such

book title
    Chapter title
    Comic 1
    Comic 2
    Comic 3
    Comic 4
    Comic 5
    Comic 6
    Comic 7
    Comic 8
    Comic 9

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Enix-Zae, as I cannot see any of your comic except a first page, I don't know whether this in fact belongs in the main Art Gallery instead of Sprite Comics. Comics with primarily hand-drawn parts don't belong here...does this comic have sprites as its centre of attention or hand-drawn figures?

Please either tell me here or post a new page of your comic so I can decide where this thread belongs.
    --FG

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • as i said, its primarily a sprite comic, with a couple of hand drawn bits here and there. It updates m/w/f so only the first two comics are working atm (before they were both up but you could only see the first.... that error seems to have fixed its self...

anyway, i started making this comic a couple of weeks ago, but i wasn't happy with the results, deciding to start again to add more depth to the beginning of the story. one of the rough comics are attached.

edit:/25-03-06
    and now there isn't.

There is enough comics now on the site so you can see them instead! vwooterz.

Enix-pod

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • yeah... that desert (shakes fist)

anyway, ive made myself a layout for the first chapter and a bit (45 strips, so until the end of june following a constant m/w/f update system :P)
    Ive also created 14 of those strips, 5 of which are currently online. Just an update for ya :P

anyway, i will accept cameo's (if anyone cares >_>) but if you do want to eb in it, dont expect to be in it until chapter 3, as all the characters up to it are done and everything. Plus, chances are that you would just end up a villigar or something. Its pretty obvios wether a sprite would or would not suit my comic. Once again, not that anyone cares. I never have luck with people posting in my threads XD

or not. I change my mind. No cameo's. Because i hate you all

But, if you have any questions, i would be happy to answer them.

Signed....
    Aviex, now Enix-Zae

edit//

anyway, ill update the site with some more stuff probably tommorrow (no not comics) but i would appreciate it if someone would vote for teh comic. The links on the site. But i dont want to pressure you. PRESSURE YOU...... bwahahaha

edit 2//

Updates site. Includes links to the mirror and apap+.
    No one has posted yet, ill take that as a good and bad sign. I dont kow whats good about it. Maybe tehre are better comics than this out there.....BUT THERE CANT BE >: ( . i am the highest lifeform. Everyone forgets that...

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • OMG why is this thread so dead?... This comic is like the best ever, you HAVE To go and see it and vote and comment in this thread..

Love the newest one btw aviex, You so rule at hand drawn :P

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • too small? your face is too small!

ok, seriosly tho, its made for ipod, and i can read it perfectly, as can others i know. Maybe the resolution of your screen.

Annyway, ive been doing it for a month now, and im a third of the way through the chapter. Bowvwoot

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • lol, Get a bigger face XD... no seriously, at first I thought it was too small, but then I got a bigger face aswell XD

lol. no I just got used to it, I can read it fine now, Its just abit smaller then the usual size,

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • ok, so i got the domain working www.enixcomics.com

Anyway, im wondering if anyone would want to portake in the creation of a spritecomic based on my romhack; pokemon chaos black

Here are some positives and some negetives about the prospect.

+ Get to create a sprite comic
    - Get to create a Sprite comic
    + Get the primary plot already created
    - Have to make the secondary plots
    + Main Characters already created
    - the chance of making your own characters is smaller
    + brand new pokemon to use
    + get inside information about the rom/hack
    + get to play the rom/hack before everyone else
    - maybe you dont like roms/hacks
    + Maps already created
    - Maps already created
    + Get hosted at my site
    - Comic hosting not up YET
    + get to host one other comic of your choice
    - Author must consent

so there you have it. You can either post here or pm me if your willing, If more than one person replies, i'll probably make you create a pilot or something. But i doubt it would happen XD

No one is even reading this anyway XD

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Great comic, good graphics, custom sprites, blah, blah, blah.

But can you please, please make a non I-Pod version? I have no way to afford such a thing and on a computer monitor...my eyesight is bad enough already. >.X

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • There, added a resized version for the masses that dont like small fonts. Have fun!

doesnt look as good tho :(

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • lol

happy now? You broke him XD

well anyway, Love your handrawn stuff, Can't wait until the next strip comes out

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Interesting comic style, but this sort of looks like a pretentious Mary-Sue-fest, and it doesn't look very funny.

Back