• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enrise Trading Forum! Welcome in Trainers!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2009
    Hi there evryone!
    im here just to get some poks , for now, that i need.
    i dont have much time to trade, but in the weekends i can do some trades.
    i will put here my haves and wants list. if you want any pok of mine and dont have any of my wants, put your list or make a offer and ill consider it!
    Have Fun =)

Haves:

Shinys:

Slaking Lv36 Naughty
    Riolu LV1 Adamant (Blaze Kick\earthquake)
    Mudkip with egg moves ( ic beam and mirror coat) modest
    Noctowl Lv26 Gentle
    Exploud (Monstroyd) LV41 Gentle
    Probopass LV7 Careful
    Luxray Lv30 Naive
    Beautifly Lv46 Serious
    Steelix Lv44 Timid
    Bronzong LV34 Bold
    Bibarel LV53 Modest
    Golem Lv37 Rash
    Metagross LV60 Relax
    Golbat (chinese) Lv40 Impish
    Altaria (chinese) LV57 Bashfull

Ev Trained:

Milotic (ev em defense, hp e speed) LV100 bold (Ice BEam\Hypnosis\Surf\recover)
    Tyranitar (ev ATK and Speed) Adamant LV72 (avalanche\Dragon dance\Earthquake\Stone Edge)
    Blissey (ev HP and Defense) Bold LV100 (Seismic toss\softboiled\aromateraphy\Thunder Wave)
    Gallade (ev ATk and SPEED) Adamant LV100 (close combat\ Psycko Cut\ leaf blade\ hypnosis)
    Skarmory (ev Atack and speed) Impish LV100 (Drill peck\ Whirlwind\roost\spikes)
    Rhyperior (ev Atk and Speed) Adamant LV100 (Hammer arm\ earthquake\megahorn\stone edge)
    shiny Latios (ev speed and SPatak) Modest LV100 (dragon pulse\thunderbolt\ice beam\ psyckic)
    Shiny Flygon (ev atack and speed) naughty LV100 (U-turn\Giga drain\earthquake\Dragon Claw)
    Shiny Charizard (ev special atack and speed) Modest LV100 (hidden power\flamethrowe\dragon pulse\focus punch)
    Charizard Adamant LV57 (shadow claw\flamethrower\outrage\dragon dance)
    Swampert Quiet lv 57 (Surf\ice beam\earthquake\stealth rock)

Egg Moves

Tauros with Stone edge, Earthquake and facade
    Bagon with Hydro Pump and dragon pulse
    Sneasel with ice punch, brick break and swords dance
    Elekid with Thunder punch, cross chop, ice punch and earthquake
    Feebas with Blizzard and ice beam
    Totodile with Hydro pump, crunch, ice beam and dragon claw
    Heracross with Brick Break
    Eevee with wish

WANTS:
    for now:

Ditto shiny- any level and nature
    Shiny Charmander modest (with or without egg moves)
    Shiny Bunneary
    Egg moves
    Ev trained
    offer away!! =)

Last edited:

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • hi, im interested in your

Tyranitar (ev ATK and Speed) Adamant LV72 (avalanche\Dragon dance\Earthquake\Stone Edge)

can i know its nature, stats and ivs please...
    i can offer a ev trained jolteon, speed and sp attack trust me its a realy good one

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2009
    hi, im interested in your

can i know its nature, stats and ivs please...
    i can offer a ev trained jolteon, speed and sp attack trust me its a realy good one
    sorry, not interested in jolteon...

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    shiny Latios (ev speed and SPatak) Modest LV100 (dragon pulse\thunderbolt\ice beam\ psyckic)

i will give you a shiny adamant lucario for this. 4hp/252att/252spe movest swords dance extreme speed close combact stone edge

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2009

i will give you a shiny adamant lucario for this. 4hp/252att/252spe movest swords dance extreme speed close combact stone edge

Sorry... i have a riolu and i want to ev train it....
    have anything else?

Back